Author's Note

Hello lovely readers! Thank you so so so much for checking out All I Need.

I have always been a very insecure writer (I once had a teacher tell me that she would rather read a TV instruction manual than my writing...though I probably shouldn't tell you that if I'm trying to entice you to read this...), so putting this book out here is a big step for me! This is the first book I've ever written, but even if literally no one reads it, writing it has been so rewarding that it definitely won't be my last.

Before you read, please know that this book includes heavy references to violence, including sexual violence. I go into more depth about this in Author's Note Part 2, but to summarize, I frequently work with survivors of domestic abuse and sexual violence. I understand the harm of glamorizing or including gratuitous references to sexual violence, and that is not at all my intention here. I include these themes because writing this book is the way I've been able to process trauma. I have tried to include content warnings at the beginning of any chapters that may be disturbing for some readers.

Lastly, I've enjoyed other books on Wattpad that have images of what the author imagines their characters to look like, so I've included that below. These are along the lines of what I imagined - if you want to imagine the characters differently, go for it!

Happy reading <3