Chapter 89

Third Person POV

After saying their goodbyes, Cassius and Safania began walking together into the forest, with only the light of a torch to guide them.

They didn't have to walk too far until they were on the edge of a cliff overlooking the sea. Cassius helped Safania down into a small cave, much like the one in Abree. But this small cave had been covered in candles, with a nest of blankets and pillows in the middle.

"Do you like it?" Cassius asked, holding Safania from behind.

"It's beautiful," Safania breathed. She turned around to face Cassius. "I love you."

Cassius placed his hands on Safania's bare back, exposed from the low-cut of her dress. Her emerald eyes were filled with a warmth Cassius hadn't seen in a long time. She seemed to glow, not from the candlelight, but from her own unique radiance.

"I love you too," he replied simply. "But Saf, I want you to know. I asked the elders – as soon as we left that tent, we were officially married. It's not like in Peria where they won't recognize a marriage until it's consummated. We don't have to do anything tonight."

"But what if I want to do something tonight?" Safania asked, untying her halter top, shimmying the dress over her hips, and letting it drop to the floor. Cassius's eyes widened at seeing Safania naked in front of him for the first time in months. He felt extremely conflicted. The last thing Safania needed was an episode ruining what was an otherwise perfect wedding day. On the other hand, this was the sharpest and strongest Safania had been in weeks, and she was completely clear about what she wanted. And Cassius couldn't deny the overwhelming desire he felt to connect with Safania physically.

"You're thinking too much," she whispered, running her hands over his biceps.

"We said we were going to take it slow," he said apprehensively.

"If you were trying to slow me down, you chose the wrong outfit," she replied, now running her hands over his bare chest. He had forgotten how nice it felt to have her hands caressing him. She nibbled gently on his earlobe, making it difficult to think about anything.

"Wait," he said, trying to stay focused.

Safania stopped. "You don't want me?" she asked.

"Look down and you'll know that I do," Cassius replied, referring to the growing bulge under the cloth he was wearing. "I was just going to suggest...the last time, it seemed like going on your back was the issue. So...maybe you should be on top. Maybe that would help."

Safania smiled. "As his highness suggests," she replied sweetly before tackling him gently to the ground.

They kissed passionately, while Cassius ran his hands along Safania's back. He moved his hands to her breasts, caressing them. Safania broke the kiss to gently moan. Her eyes locked into his as she moved her hands to the cloth he was wearing. She quickly undid the knot and pulled off the fabric and his undergarments, revealing his already fully erect cock.

Safania seemed frozen for a moment, staring at Cassius stripped completely bare. "Safania?" he asked gently. His call startled her, her eyes flickering first to his face, and then to the ground.

"Sorry," she said quickly.

Cassius sat up and put his hand on Safania's shoulder. "Saf, like I said, we don't have to do anything. You're in complete control here."

Safania looked into his mesmerizing blue eyes, which were staring at her with concern and compassion. "I really want to do this Cas," she confessed. "I'm just overwhelmed."

Cassius brushed her hair gently with his hand. "There's no rush. Take your time."

"I love you," Safania told him.