The Ursa Major ☁️- {Viktor x GN!Reader}

Request:
How about a insomniac reader who hasn't slept in days or even weeks and so they journal alot but Viktor helps them sleep for once. - @RorTheShackY (on wattpad)

A/N: I don't really suffer with insomnia so i hope i did it's justice, sorry if its bad <3 I also have no idea if you can see stars in the undercity (if they can just ignore that and roll with it) ALSO 1.11k reads on wattpad like???? Thank u guys so much <33

Relationships mentioned: Viktor/Gn!Reader (established relationship)

Characters mentioned: Viktor, Jayce

Warnings: Insomnia, not really any warnings it's just really fluffy :)

Word count: 0.7k

The moon rose along the horizon of Piltover once again, you had watched the moon and the stars rise and fall for over a week

The moon rose along the horizon of Piltover once again, you had watched the moon and the stars rise and fall for over a week. It was another late night for Viktor, he was so immersed in hex-tech that he would (most of the time) get carried away and stay later than expected. As he entered your two shared apartment he noticed the dimmed light from your office was still on, as it was most nights. Walking towards your office he passed the clock on the wall, it read 3:45am, causing the slim man to sigh, he stayed at the lab way longer than normal. Viktor pushed open the door of the office to see you slumped over your desk. You wouldn't admit to Viktor how long you had been awake, hell you had lost count at this point. You could see the deep eye bags becoming deeper by the minute- You could tell he was worried, but you couldn't help it, you couldn't sleep. Viktor can't say he's never pulled a few too many all-nighters in a row to the point where Jayce had to change the locks on his lab so he couldn't get in, and be forced to sleep. But you wouldn't crash, he couldn't watch you sit at that desk barely eating, barely moving, not sleeping and writing. You were destroying yourself. "Darling?" he spoke softly trying not to startle you, in your clearly exhausted state. "Viktor? How long have you been home?" you said closing your journal and turning in your chair to face him. "I just got in, did you get any sleep today?" the man asked hopeful that maybe you had at least a half an hour nap. Nervously chuckling, you spoke "Do you want the truth or what I wish happened?". Viktor sighed, he sat on a spare chair in the office and placing his cane next to him before speaking again "[Name], you promised you would at least try". "I did try Vik, I did, I... I just can't.". "Is it anything in particular?". "It's hard to explain...It's everything and nothing at the same time". Slightly understanding what you meant, Viktor arose from the chair, grabbing his cane in tandem- he walked towards the door. Before he opened the door, the sickly man turned to "You coming?". "Huh-" You got up from the chair that had been practically attached to you for the past week or more.
Following Viktor into your shared bedroom, you sat on the bed as he changed into his night clothes. Soon after he joined you on the bed, he leaned back against the head-board and opened his arms as an invitation. Without missing a beat you practically jumped into his arms, nuzzling your head into his slim chest, you could hear the faint thumping of his heart in his chest. "How's that?" he asked, looking down at your figure. "Comfy" you replied, words muffled by his chest. Viktor chuckled dryly, he was exhausted and so were you, a moment of silence passed before he spoke again,"You know what helps me sleep?" you hummed "Thinking about the stars.". "The stars?" "Eh, astrology is a little side hobby of mine, you could never see the stars properly in the undercity. Fun fact, the constellation Orion, its brightest stars are Betelgeuse and Rigel.". You looked up at your boyfriend to see his gaze was out the window facing the stars, you could never understand the struggles he went through to get to Piltover, but no matter what happened he also had his work and the stars. "Really? You got a favourite constellation? Since you know all about them." "Hmm, it would have to be the Ursa Major." "Ursa what now?" "Ursa Major, it's latin for Larger bear, it sits in the northern hemisphere.". The patter of his heart beat along with his words had finally given you peace of mind, as your eyes were drooping you asked Viktor to tell you more about the constellations. You drifted slowly off to sleep in his arms as he spoke about the stars.