my dirty little cum slut

It's my first day in the city as I just moved back from Canada. I finally unpacked all my stuff from the trip and was tired as fuck. I went outside and suddenly I got this sudductive scent...and there she was...a young hot sexy girl...she was wearing this revealing black dress....and all I cldve thought abt is her without it...
"Mmmm" I moaned loudly surprising her. "Ummm excuse me...?" She turned and asked..."sorry" my face started to get bright red. I left immediately and went back Into my house... I saw something flew under my door...and that's when I hit the jackpot...i got her number and a little not saying "don't be shy...u have no idea how wet i got when u moaned at me"...I was surprised hearing what she said earlier had me thinking she wasn't those type of girls...but...who was I kidding...it was hot...she....was hot...

The next day I decided to text her..."hey whats up u there...?? Do u wanna come over and watch a movie..?? My parents are out we got the whole house to ourselfs"

"Like my tongue...??" She replied. "Imagine what it wld look feel like all over that thick hard cock of urs..."

I got so turned on that I really wanted that to happen...

"Like mines?" I asked her with a pic of my tongue...

Hours passed and she never replied to me. I was thinking maybe she just lost Interest in me..? Then suddenly I heard someone ring the bell so I rushed to the door and opened it..

"H- hey" She said shyly...I was looking at the amazing orange dress she had on with her black throw over falling down on both side of her arms. "H h h hi"i started to stutter like hell I just lost words completely. "So ur gonna leave a woman waiting by ur door...??". "No come in please" I invited her in and I told her have a seat while I took out the pop corn and popped a bottle of fine wine for us to slowly sip on as the night fades away. "Fifty shades of Grey huh" She asked as I put on the show. "Yea...didn't wanna see this..??" I asked her embarrassingly... "no no..
This is perfect she said with a seductive voice...causing me to get a boner.

We sat down and we watched the show. The sex scene came on and my face got red considering I did alot of those stuff to girls where I'm from...but...for sure ik I wanted my hands and tongue all over her body..."you know u haven't told me ur name." " oh my how rude of me...I'm saudah..." She replied

At this point...I was boiling up... I just wanted to have her body all over me...I rushed in and kissed her...and pulling back...biting her lip... "wow...ur brave huh Andrew...." ...she stood up...and dropped her dress on the floor...revealing the sexy black 3 pieced lingerie she put on..."see...?? Do u like..?? I put this on just for u Andrew...now...are u gonna give me a big thick treat for being a good girl...??"

I stood up and start to kiss her...slowly feeling her body....caressing it...running my hands all over her...I slammed her to the wall and I whispered to her..."u better stay quiet ok slut?..."...."mmmm yes daddy I will" I started to suck on her neck...leaving bright hickey's on her neck..with one hand around her neck pinning her against against the wall...and the other....in her panties...she was so soaked...I cldve felt all her precum on my hands...and I started to rub her walls of her pussy and she kept letting out a soft moan with every stroke..."what happened to that "no one can't make me moan earlier...??" I pushed 2 fingers Inside of her...fingering her out roughly and deeply...she was moaning and squirming but I cldve tell she was loving it having me finger her wet little tight pussy..

"Mmm daddy please...do it" She begged like the dirty little slut she was . "Turn around...u love being called a slut huh...I'm gonna fuck you like one"

I turn her around and slammed her on the wall kissing the back of her neck going down to her back...holding the thin fine laces of her sexy slutty lingerie and tore them right off hearing her letting off a little scream...the look she was giving me..."fuck me please...I want u inside of me..." that's all her eyes said... her back against the wall..."well...??" She turned her head send looked at me and let out a slutty grin as she spread her legs and slightly bent her back for me...I got on my knees...and started to kiss her round shaped ass and her legs..."mmm u smell amazing" I spread her ass open send I started to lick her tasty little asshole and I was going absolutely crazy...her scent,her taste...it was driving me to an extent I wanted to eat her alive...I ate her ass...hearing her moan got me even harder than I was already am...she took her hand and held my held against her ass..."mmm don't stop daddy...eat me..enjoy me..." She said each word with a little moan. I got up and held her and threw her on the bed...pushing back her legs roughly...I kissed and licked close to her little tight wet delicious pussy...her tighs was hot...there were burning up from the excitement...I sucked on her tighs and licked them...leaving hickey's all over her body that night...then...I started to feast on her...licking...kissing...sucking her wet delicious pussy...having her juices stain my taste buds...i never wanted it to end...I sucked on her clit...hard...roughly...pulling it with my lips..."are u ready...??"
I asked her as i took a Ice cube and put it in my mouth..."w what are u gonna do to me... she said as she got shy and her face glowed bright red. I took her black throwover she came with...and I tied her hands together with it...and I choked her...kissing her...biting her lips till it bled..."mmm ur blood tastes amazing" I said under breath. "That's unfair daddy...I wanna taste urs too" She pushed her face into mines...getting ahold of my lips with her teeth..biting them...blood was dripping for how bad she bit me...she sucked on my lips...I pulled back going down back to her amazing pussy...and that's when she started to beg like a little whore..."ahhh please no no no please....andrew stop!!" She kept begging and begging...I took my cold tongue and licked her clit...sending chills up her spine...she kept begging and begging...till I've hand enough...I took her panties that was soaked with her juices and balled it up and stuffed it in her mouth...rendering her mouth shut..."mmmm mmmm" she kept speaking but I wasn't understanding a word she said... I took 2 fingers...and I slid them into her...feeling her Insides...warm...wet...tight....it was so amazing...I fingered her while I sucked on her clit...she came and came and came until she cldnt cum anymore.

"Mmm ur tired slut...??"
I loosen her hands and I took her panties out of her mouth..."why wld u do that to me! U have no idea if I was into that andrew !!" She screamed

"Mhm like u didn't love being gagged and have my tongue deep Inside of u" I whispered to her as I come closer.."on your knees slut..time to give u reward for standing me" "oh God yes please daddy" She dropped on her knees playing with her breasts...with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other...I unbuckled my pants and she didn't hesitate...she pulled them down without hesitation..."oh my god" She just looked at it..

"Go ahead slut...touch it" I told her with a little grin. She put out her hand and wrapped them around the shaft..."c can I stroke it...please...I wanna see how it looks when I move my hands all over this cock daddy..." "mmm by all means" She started to stroke my cock...her two hands...all over it...had me going crazy...she pushed me down onto the chair behind me and starred stroking it roughly and hard..."let's see if u like this" She opened her mouth and took it straight down her throat. I was so deep in her throat...I felt as if I touched her stomach from the Insides...she started to deep throat my dick...spitting on it and stroking it with her two hands as she sucked on the tip then sending it back down deep in her throat again.
She pulled back and was gasping for air..almost like she was suffocating with my cock in her throat..."mmm daddy can u stand please" I got up and I she just was on her knees...just staring at me..."put in really deep ok...?? Ahhhh" She opened her mouth wide open ready to have my cock deep inside her throat. I pushed it so far down her throat her eyes started to roll. I held her hair and pulled it send pounded the back of her throat with my thick hard shaft. She was gagging...and all of s sudden...she pushed even deeper...straight down the balls...and it make my knees weak...
"Ughhh mmmm fuckkkk" She had me going crazy..."I'm gonna cum" I said breathing heavily" She pulled it out from the back of her throat and said to me on her knees "no daddy...don't cum as yet...it'll be a waste of cum...I want it deep Inside of my tight little pussy...and I always get what I want"...she said to me looking at me smiling.

"Then bend over on the bed you slut" I said roughly. "Mmm I can never get enough of that tasty ass and pussy". "How about I stretch that little tight pussy out slut...??"

"M- mhm...yes please..." She said shyly and quietly. "What was that slut? I can't hear you" I asked. "Daddy fuck me...choke me and fuck me....fuck me roughly and hard like a ragdoll!" She said boldly and loudly...

"Ahh haaa" She moaned loudly as I put the tip inside of her soaked wet walls . I kept teasing her with the tip of my cock...slowly going in and out with it...I took it out and slapped it on her pussy...the sound it made when my cock slapped right between her pussy walls...It turned me on even more...I couldn't take it anymore...I just had to make her cum on my cock..I held her from behind her neck...and I pinned her down...and put my thick hard cock deep inside of her...causing her to moan and scream loudly..."fuckkk daddy it's hugee" She said moaning and gripping onto the sheets biting my pillow...I cldve felt more and more excitement with each stroke inside of her...she was tight...really tight...it's like she was squeezing it with her hands...i pulled back...and with one hard slam...I was more deeper than I've ever been in her...causing both us to let out a hard moan..."mmmm fuck slut...u feel amazing..." I said breathing like a beast...."d daddy u feel so fucking good I never want this to stop...keep fucking me please daddy..." She begged me and I didn't hesitate...I started fucking her...pulling her hair...choking her from behind...I was deep...and i mean really deep...almost inside of her womb...

"Mmm come slut...get on top of daddy"

"Mmm that's better"...she came ontop and took my cock and put it back inside of her...her ass slammed down on my cock...she was so horny for me."mmm gosh daddy is love this..I want u inside of me foreverrrrr mmmm" She moaned at me...i held her two hands and pulled her back and I started fucking her hard and deep. The feeling was amazing...my shaft being wrapped up by her inner walls...she was so wet and hot...she was burning up...but she didn't care...she just wanted to cum and cum on my thick hard cock over and over again...

To be continued....