my dirty little cumslut pt.2

There she was...begging me to cum Inside of her as she was riding me so hard...slamming down her body on my cock...her juices dripping down...her tight little pussy swallowing every inch of my hard thick cock.

Suddenly as she having the time of her God damn life draining me her phone rang. "Hold on its my bestie" as she reached for her phone I grabbed her and pushed her down and came ontop of her missionary style."I didn't tell you to stop...now...it's my turns to enjoy your inside a bit" I whispered to her. I started moving in and out of her...giving her little orgasms as she was really tight. I wanted to fuck her till she cried and begged me to stop. I didn't want to stop...her pussy coated my thick hard cock as I moved in and out of her. "I'm gonna fuck all of your holes you fucking whore" I whispered slowly to her to with each stroke I took inside of her tight dripping pussy.

I wanted to treat her like the slut she was. I wanted to the reason her panties was soaked everytime she thought of sex. "Mmmm Andr-... Andrew I'm gonna cum!". She started to moan louder and louder as I sent deep hard fast strokes into her tight little body. I took my cock out of her and pulled her up to me. I held her by her little throat and kissed her biting her lips as our lips parted. "Mmmm I can still taste my pussy on ur lips daddy" I pulled her closer to me,chest to chest. "I wanna taste myself on your lips aswell" i whispered into her ear and licked her neck softly. The patience she had in her ran out. She couldn't wait any longer,she wanted my thick hard cock deep down her little throat. Even tho she didn't think it couldn't have fit down her mouth,she challenged herself and put her hands on the side of my legs...and she pushed her head,swallowing my cock right down to my balls. It felt so fucking good,so good I then held her by her hair and fucked her throat till she gagged and saliva was dripping down her chin onto her erect nipples. I made sure with each stroke into her mouth, the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat.

"Get ready you cocksucking whore" I said and before she could answer,I slammed my cock straight down her throat and kept it there. She kept gagging and gagging. What a wonderful sight it was when I pulled out my long wet shaft covered with her saliva from the back of her throat. She was gasping for air like she was suffocating and it turned me on. I bent down and kissed her while she was still on her slutty knees. "Mmmm wow u really know how to work ur lips around my cock huh slut" I could've tasted myself on her lips. Before I could've picked her up she stood up and told me to lift her by her ass. I lifted her Petite body into the air and said "what now darling?" She held my cock that was still hard as a rock for her,and she slid it into her and she started to move up and down making my legs shake as the feeling was simply to much to stand while having her tight little cunt wrap around my cock. She sensed I couldn't take anymore standing but she didn't care in the slightest all she wanted was to ride me till she came over and over. She had alot of stamina and myself aswell but something was different about her. And I loved that about her. But all I could've thought about was filling her up,and have it drip out of her while I'm holding her ass up in the air while I'm suffocating her with a kiss. Suddenly there was a knock on the door so we both looked at each other and we giggled a bit and she said to the person outside of the door" busy at the moment come back later please"

"Damn baby you know how to handle a situation" I said to her with a smirk on my face. She giggled and she kissed me, but this kiss wasn't a seductive kiss...I just felt pure love from it, but that didn't stop me from what I did to her after.

Part 3 coming soon and leave a comment please and tell me what wld you like to hear next ;)

Thanks again for reading slut I hope u find this... <3