My dirty little cum slut pt.3

I was gonna cum...I couldn't hold it anymore after more than 3 hours we were fucking like we couldn't get tired.
I looked at her and let out the words softly,"don't stop now...keep going"
She obeyed quietly and kept riding me...letting out moan after moan.
"Mmmmm fuckkk yes yes keep going u little fucking whore" I moaned loudly.
I was coming to my climax...and I held her hands behind her back...and I shot my cum deep Inside of her filling her little pussy with my seed.

"OH MY GOD yesss!!" Fill me up daddy I want every drop of it" She screamed looking up and closing her eyes.
She looked down and kissed me sending her tongue almost right down my throat,biting my lips as our dirty mouths parted.
"Bend over slut" I said to her looking directly in her eyes..." She got up and bent over her body on the dresser. I kissed her neck from the back coming all the way down to her legs I kissed and licked her legs and left hickeys on them also. She belonged to me,her body,soul everything....belonged to me.

"Want me to clean u up darling?" I asked her looking at her reflection through the dressers mirror.
"Mhmm" She nodded her head,I wldve been shy if I was a girl and I was fucked like that so I kinda understood her. I took her panties. And went up behind her and knelt down wiping my cum that oozed out of her,running down her legs.

"Was it to much to take...??" I asked continuing what I was doing.

"If it wasn't it wouldn't have dripped out of me...so I guess yea..." She said looking down on the dresser.
"That's why you have an amazing ass and a lovely mouth...I would love to have all and I mean all of your holes filled next time" I said as I stood up
"Can I have my panties back?" She looked at me with her panties in my mouth and felt shy.

I looked at her and put her panties my mouth...taking in the scent of her sweet delicate pussy. Seeing me taking in her scent,she looked at me biting her lips.

"Andrew if you don't mind,can you give me a drop home?" She asked as she put on back her dress with her throw over in her hand.

"Sure baby" She looked at me and smiled.

We sat in the car and we looked at each other. She looked at me and bit her lips.

She reached and grabbed the bulge in my pants looking at me...she unzipped my pants and while I was driving,she was sucking me off.

She was so horny I couldn't believe my eyes...the girl I met today only now has my cock in her mouth.

We reached her destination and she got out and came up to my side of the window and whispered in my ear
"Sorry I couldn't make daddy finish"

"Mmm its ok slut,I'll pick u up tomorrow"

"What? I have work"

"Look whatever I fucking say you listen to me ok?" I said angrily looking at her
She replied with a simple nod and turned around to go inside.

"Oh and honey?"

"Yea...?"

"Don't wear any panties tomorrow either oh wear a short skirt to so I can have you ride me in the changing rooms?"

"Mmm I would love that"

"I know you would darling"

We said our goodbyes and before we knew it the day had already come to take her shopping.

I parked infront of her house and went to knock on the door.
Someone opened it and I was shocked what I saw.

Wanna find out what I saw?

Stay tuned for pt.4 coming soon and thanks for the support ♡