my dirty little cumslut.pt 6

She screamed and begged me to pull it out...but I wanted more...I wanted more of her so I kept on going...I kept fucking her holes till to the point she was crying begging me to stop. But somehow when I slowed down she would yell harder...faster...deeper...at me.
I wanted to fill her holes...we were at it for atleast 4 hours...having sex all over the house...the bedroom,bathrooms,kitchen,living room and even on the floors. Anywhere we could've done it we did. There was nothing to compare the feeling of her tight wet pussy swallowing my cock,taking it,worshipping it,praising it.
Every stroke sent cold chills down my spine,raising my pores only pushing me more deeper and deeper into her. I was getting closer to climaxing and I just couldn't hold it anymore,I wanted to pump my hot thick cum deep inside of her. I looked at her and I let out a little grin lowering back my head down once more."I'm gonna give you something that you'll never forget" as I held onto her more tighter,I started slamming deep into her,feeling the tip of my hard cock hitting her womb,she moaned so loud with each stroke it only made me paced faster,finally with one deep thrust into her wet tight cunt, I held her down and I pumped my thick sticky cum deep inside of her with both us no longer containing our climax we orgasmed together,both us moaning at the top of our lungs at how good the feeling was when we came together. After that I took out my cock that was no longer as hard as it was but it still had its size and was covered in her creamy white cunt juice. We laid together for a few minutes before she got a call all of a sudden stating she had to go home to her mom. I got up and I took up her panties and bra and I told her to stand up. I bent down and proceeded to tell her raised her legs one by one so I can put on her panties for her. After I had helped her into her sexy black dress that I loved taking off of her and couldn't wait to get another chance to take it off of her or maybe something else way better. We went downstairs to her car after she finished got readying. I helped her into her car and I was about to leave. "Andrew wait, I have something for you" I looked back only to see her holding the exact same panties out of the car that I had helped her into. I went up to her and I kissed her on the lips,slowly sliding my tongue into her mouth. Our lips part each other and I told her to make sure to come see me again. She gave me the panties and she left. Walking back inside I couldn't stop thinking about what happened and how badly I wanted her to stay...i wanted more, so much more, I wanted to fuck her dumb and make her pass out from pure pleasure from the way I handle her.
Part 7 coming soon :)