×Can we go outside×

First story for this book :)
Since this is a new book and I haven't gotten any request yet,
Soooooo yeah. Hope you enjoy:>
~~
No one pov

Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo, were walking around the house bored out of their mind. Until they saw Techno and Dream training outside, and they wanted to go join them so they went up to Phil and ask "Dadza, can we joined Techno and Dream"
Phil looked outside and saw them training. He looked back at the three children and said "Sorry mate but you can't go train with them, it's dangerous. You might Accidentally walk in to Techno or Dream." He saw the sad look on their faces so he continued to speak "But if you can get one of the older kids to go with you so you don't get hurt then you may go." Phil finished.
The three looked so happy, by this and they instantly ran up to everyone rooms to find someone to go outside and play with them. Tommy ran into Techno and Wilbur room and saw Wilbur in there playing his guitar so he ask "Willlll, Dadza said that we need someone to go outside with so that we don't get hurt, by Dream and Techno training could you please come with us."
Tommy look at Wilbur with puppy dog eyes to try and get him to say yes but he just shoke his head and said " No can't you see that I am practicing right now go ask someone else to go."
Tommy just stormed out of the room and went back to Tubbo and Ranboo. Just then Sam and Ponk walk by so Tubbo yelled "HEY, CAN YOU COME OUTSIDE WITH US PLEASE."
Sam just looked down at Ponk to see him nod so he so he spoke back "Sure."
And with that, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Sam and Ponk all went and played outside.
~~
318 words
Sorry it is a bit but I hope you enjoy:)