Are you ok duckling?

Thank you for the request _______

_______

No ones pov

Puffy was inside just making lunch for the children. Everything was mostly quiet, you could still hear the sound of children playing outside, unlit she heard loud running and crying coming towards her. She turned her head quickly to be met with a little dream running towards her crying with a broken mask in his hands.
"What's wrong duckling?" She asks her voice soft and calm.
"M-m-my mask it-its broken" Dream said stuttering over his words as tears are running down his cheeks, and holding up the broken mask to Puffy. Puffy looked at Dream with sadness as he cried, she couldn't stand to see her duckling cry it made her so heart broken seeing him like this.
So she slowly goes down to his eye level, and gives him a hug and slowly rubs his back trying to calm him down. Puffy then picks him up and holds him close to her as he continues to cry.
She tells him that "Everything is going to be okay." and that "We will get you a new one."
These words calm Dream down to the point where he was no longer crying.
Puffy held him for a little bit longer until he had fully calmed down and asked him "Would you like to help mama out with making lunch?"
To which he responds with "That would be nice"
Puffy smiled and put him on the ground again, but the moment she did, he clung to her leg, Puffy chuckled a little at this, which made Dream blush a little out of embarrassment. Puffy continued to go and grab a little step stool for Dream to stand on next to her so that he could help make lunch with her.

__________

Time skip to after they made lunch
_____________

As Puffy put the last sandwich on the tray, her and Dream carry them outside for everyone to enjoy.

___________________
329 words
Hope you like it Graceful_Pinkie
Sorry that it is short but I am working on making my story longer so hopefully I will be making longer story soon.
Thanks for reading :)