Its a yellow orange

One day Dream was sitting on the couch with George and Sapnap, when he got an idea.
"Hey, why don't we mess with the Ranboo." He said
Sapnap quickly shot up and agreed. And George just nodded his head and got up.
They all went straight to the kitchen and grabbed a lemon and cut it up. After they did they started to look for Ranboo.

After a little while they found Ranboo but he was with Tubbo but they just continue and walked up to them.
"Hey there Ranboo." Dream started "Would you like to try this." And he held out the cut lemon, George and Sapnap were trying not to laugh as Ranboo took the lemon and bit it, and once he did, Dream, George and Sapnap let out a loud laugh and Ranboo just teleported away.
Tubbo didn't know what just happened but was worried about his friend so he ask "What is that?"
Sapnap then spoke "oh ummm.."
George then cuts in "Its a yellow orange."
"I LOVE ORANGES, CAN I HAVE ONE." Tubbo yelled
"Sure." Dream said and gave him some.
Tubbo took a big bite and started to cry as it was not a orange.
But as the trio was about to laugh again, Puffy walk in holding a sad Ranboo and Tubbo ran to her. Puffy look up at the three boys and said "Alright you three in time out now."
All three of them look at Puffy, and walk to the corners of the room and sat down not wanting to argue with Puffy. "Ok ten minutes time out, and after I want you to apologize to them after would.. ok" Puffy said
"Ok." George and Sapnap said.
Puffy looked over at Dream "Dream..." Puffy said
"Ok mama..."Dream said in a sad tone.
~~
302 words
Sorry again for the short story:]