"all of you"

a/n: just letting u guys if u didnt realise already "all of you" is the name of the song at the end of the movie when the rebuild casita, so i'll be quoting the lyrics :0

"y/n" pepa said to me "you really dont have to help rebuild the casita, we dont want you fainting again"
"no" i protested, "i want to help señora pepa, i'll be fine" she just smiled at me. then. mirabel started singing. great. now im gonna be pulled into this somehow.

"look at this home, we need a new foundation, it may seem homeless but we'll get by, just fine" she said, smiling as everyone walked in. i felt like i shouldnt go in, as it was a family type in but i got pulled in by pepa.

"look at this family, a glowing constellation" she said, winking at me as well "so full of stars, and everybody wants to shine"

"but the stars dont shine they burn. and the constellations shift, i think its time you learn, youre more than just your gift"

abuela then jumped in

"and i'm sorry i held on too tight" looking at each person, including me.
"just so afraid i'd lose you too, the miracle is not, just some gift that you've got, the miracle is you"
"all of you, all of you"

camilo butted in

"okay sooo, we gonna talk about bruno???" he asked, i giggled and heard antonio say a small (thats bruno!)

bruno then did an entire rap spitting bars. i felt kinda bad tho cause it looked like he spent his whole life practicing that speech when he was inside of the casita's walls. after that the townspeople started arriving, also singing

"lay down your load, we are only down the road, we have no gofts but we are many, and we'll do anything for you" they all sung, with their whole heart smiling. and we all got to work. while everyone was STILL singing. i starting lifting up pieces and putting them up as walls. i took a small break and saw mariano and dolores! yes! i knew they would make a good couple! it was obvious isabella didnt want to marry mariano anyways.
the house was being built suprisingly quick but it started getting dark and people started getting tired. abuela addressed everyone to go home and get rest, still trying to figure out what to do with the rest of the family.

"so uh abuela how are we going to get rest if we dont have a house still" camilo stated bluntly.
"well we all know people very well around the town, i'm sure they'll be more than happy to let a few of us stay"
i butted in "a few people can stay at my place if that works"
"dibs!" camilo and mirabel screamed "i wanna go to y/n's house!" antonio also said
"okay, so mirabel, camilo and antonio stay at y/n's house" abuela said calmly
"i can stay at mariano's house and i'm sure they wouldnt mind letting isabella and luisa stay too"
"i have a friend's house that agustín and i can stay at" julieta said
"mama and bruno you can too"
"and felix and i have a friends house we can stay at too" pepa said.
"okay so everyone is settled it seems?" abuela asked
"yep!" everyone said in unison. we all parted ways and i walked home with mirabel, antonio and camilo following right behind me. they were all following me like they were puppies. especially camilo who looked so excited.
we finally got to my house
"MAMII CAN MIRABEL, ANTONIO AND CAMILO STAY OVER TONIGHT, THE CASITA STILL ISNT FIXED YET" i yelled to her from the front door. she walked out of the kitched
"of course they can, i'll get you pa to get the mattresses"
"thank you mami!"
"thank you señora m/n!" camilo and mirabel said
"any time! do the rest have a place to stay by the way?"
"yep they do" camilo said
"okay, you guys can go up to y/n's room, i'm sure your father has put the mattresses in by now" she said looking at me.
"okay!"
as soon as we got into the room, antonio went to sleep on his mattress, he was there passed out.
"well since antonio is already asleep, i'm going to go have a shower! where ever the bathroom is"
"ah! right there too your left" i said pointing at a door.
"ahh thank you guys!" she said winking at us
"soooo" camilo said with a tone of voice i did not like
"soooo" i also said
"we gonna talk about that kiss hermosa?"
fuck i was hoping he wouldnt bring it up, oh well
"if you're going to i suppose?"
"look y/n, i just want to ask, what are we?"
"we can be whatever you make it" i said, a little scared to just say we could be in a relationship.
he just sighed "i'll ask then, since you're so shy all of a sudden, i wonder where that flirty personality went?" he said, getting closer to me. "y/n i like you a lot. like a lot. will you be my girlfriend?" i sigh out of relief. "yes camilo i will" i smiled and he pulled me in for a kiss.
"YOO FINALLY!!!" mirabel busted in with her hair all wet. i must say i havent seen her in anything but that one dress, her pyjamas looked really nice.
"yeah did you know y/n was tok scared to even-" i put my hand on his mouth and just smiled at mirabel.
"wait.. are you gonna tell your parents y/n? i feel like now would be a good time"
"you're right mirabel, lets go camilo"
"okay" he said, i could tell he was nervous by the way he was twirling his hair into tight coils and his face looked so stresses
"hey camilo calm down, my parents already love you, it'll be fine" i held his hand. we walked over to the living room to see my mom and dad sitting there awkwardly.
"hey mami, pa, we have something to tell you.."
"that you're together? si, we already know" pa said
"what how?" i asked, camilo just stood there awkwardly "you're mami thought it would be a good idea to put her ear to your door and she heard it"
"its okay camilo, you dont need to be nervous or scared, we are so proud you guys are together" ma smiled
"thank you!" camilo and i both said in unison
"well y/n, you can move the other bed out now"
"oh okay" i replied, using my telekinesis to move it out.
"goodnight guys!" my parents yelled
"goodnight!"
we went into the room and mirabel was passed out. i just smiled and went into my bed and camilo followed. he cuddled up to me and i cuddled up to him.
"goodnight mí amor" he whispered, kissing my forehead.
"goodnight cami" i smiled.

____________________________________
1176 words :0
finally you guys are together
took ya'll long enough 😪