"all of you" pt 2

camilo pov:
i woke up to see y/n comfortably resting in my arms. i just absolutely melted at the sight of her. she looked at peace now, in contrast to yesterday of course. she had a small smile on her face, breathing steadily. i was smiling and happy too until it all came back to me. all the things that happened to casita, mirabel going missing, our powers disappearing, y/n fainting and rebuilding the house again came back into my mind. all the stress, panic and fear coming back to me. i felt lost without my power, like i didnt know who i was. my eyes started tearing up and i started sniffling. shit, i hope y/n, antonio or mirabel dont wake up, i wouldnt want them to see me crying.

y/n pov: i woke up, engulfed in camilo's warmth. i was resting there quietly until i heard,, sniffling?? i looked around to see who was sniffling like this and it was camilo. i turned around fully to face him and i cupped his cheeks "camilo? mi amor, what's wrong? why are you crying?" i said quietly, making sure mirabel or antonio wouldnt wake up. "y/n!' he said startled "nothings wrong hermosa" "well obviously something's wrong cami!" i said a little louder this time "here come out to the living room with me, mami and papi arent awake at this time" i pulled him out of the bed and we carefully made our way around the mattresses that mirabel and antonio were sleeping on. camilo looked like a mess. i analysed him, looking upset and concerned. his eyes were red and puffy and his hair looked a lot worse than it usually does in the mornings. we got into the living room and i went into the kitchen to make him a cup of tea to try calm him down. his breathing was uneven and panicked. once the tea was finished i gave it to him and he took small sips.
"so hermoso, ready to tell me why you're upset?" i said to him with a frown
"are you sure y/n, i wouldn't want to burden you"
'ay cami, you would never be a burden to me" i looked at him with teary eyes " please tell me what's wrong.
"it's just about what happened yesterday, with the casita breaking, everyone's powers slipping away, it's just. i don't know who i am without my powers and i'm scared i'm going to lose myself even more. dolores told me it might be good, that maybe i will be able to find who i am again but it really doesnt feel like that"
i looked him dead in the eyes, basically tearing up at the sight of him sobbing.
"oh cami," i hugged him, so so tight "i want you to know that with or without you're powers, you are camilo madrigal. your powers do not identify you as a person and no matter who you shapeshift into or how many people you shapeshift into you are camilo madrigal a.k.a the person i fell in love with. i fell in love with you, camilo, not your gift or anyone else that you shapeshift into. solo tu" (only you)
after my little speech, he just looked at me. then he kissed me deeply. the best part about it was that there was no lust, just love.
"see hermosa, this is why i love you so much" he smiled, slowly going back to himself. i just looked at him confused and he chuckled. "all the girls that i have met in this town, only ever admired me for my gift, but you y/n, you admire me for me"
"i'm glad you feel that way cami" i smiled
then mirabel walked into the livingroom with antonio "hey guys" she yawned "whats going on?"
"nothing mirabel" camilo smiled. i just pat her on the shoulder, walking up to my bedroom. "come on guys, lets go get ready so we can finish building la casita"

time skip yay

we walked over to where we were rebuilding casita, one of my hand holding camilo's hand and the other holding antonio's hand while mirabel was leading us, singing again as she walked up to the family. the townspeople came back as well, also singing, how fun, more singing. we all got to work quickly, i kept lifting, the big pieces with luisa, admittedly using my powers as it was heavy. of course we had bruno there as "jorge" making spackle for us. i went over to camilo and mirabel handed him a shovel. he was twirling around trying to look cool but soon dropped it. i laughed at him and he just frowned.
after a bit the house was dont. it was built surprisingly quick. everyone took some steps back to get a good looked at the house and mirabel started singing again.

"home sweet home! i like the new foundation"
"it isn't perfect" abuela added
"but neither are we"
"thats true, but one more thing before the celebration" bruno came in
"we need a doorknob" he added in a funny singing voice
"we made this one for you" antonio whisper-sung. it was beautiful golden doorknob with the letter "m" on it. we all lined up and camilo, dolores, pepa, antonio, felix and i started singing
"we see how bright you burn" i looked to camilo smiling proudly, knodding his head. i knew i would get pulled into this song somehow and i dont even know why i sung it, i just did.
"we see how brave you've been" isabella and luisa added
'now see yourself in turn" mirabel's parents sung
"you're the real gift kid, let us in" bruno said
"open your eyes" abuela continued "abre los ojos, what do you see?"
"i see me, all of me" she put the doorknob on the door and it started imorinting a golden pattern on the door! the whole family was put there but there was an obvious empty spot next to camilo that was filled in last. my eyes widened to see,, me?
"look y/n! even casita thinks you and camilo look good together!" i just smiled and camilo started to speak,
"would this be a good time to add that y/n and i are together?" the whole family gasped, apart from mirabel and i got swarmed with hugs. especially a huge one from pepa and felix. suddenly mirabel got pulled in by casita and everyone else did too. seeing that the magic was back, everyone used their powers once more. pepa embracing the hail she made, isabella making unique and exotic plants around the casita, luisa lifting things around the house and camilo, shapeshifting into me, his mami and his papi. i smiled at him proudly and we all got pushed into a photo. camilo snaked one of his hands around my waist and smirked seeing my flustered expression "la familia madrigal!" we all shouted as we got pushed into eachother, making goofy faces.

____________________________________
1175 words
yay casita was rebuilt :D and dont worry this isnt the end of the story!!