First killings.

"Heya, you scurvy scallywag, here's some human meat" werewolf 1 said to his colleague werewolf 2.
"I still can't believe it. It still feels like yesterday that these measly Humans mocked us and took us for granted. Now we are the ones eating their meat hahaha".

In a world where humans found peace and were happy, werewolves came and took over. At first they started with bars and gambling houses and gradually moved to taking over major places and landmarks. Humanity no longer had a place to hide.

The werewolves started taking over from Europe and then moved on to Africa,Asia,South America,North America, Australia and finally Antarctica. And just like that the human race was put to an end.
For each continent there was an Hierarchy of four each.
Africa had four major powers. They were arranged according to strength and these Hierarchies were scattered all over as they all practiced hieractical system.

The African pack were the silver moon pack and the king of this pack was the silver alpha. In the African Hierarchy,The flattering silvers were the at the top of the charts with the king as the ruler. Next, came the airomis silver pack,followed by the coalites and finally ended with the begines at the end of the Hierarchy.

The European pack were the bloody moon pack. This was the first pack to have a female as a leader and also the strongest. With Alpha Vicenta as the leader of the pack, The pack was divided into:
Leading pack: bloody pack
Second leading:Moon pack
Third:ravengers.
Lastly:The couriers.

The Asian pack was known as the cresent moon pack.With Alpha romera as the leader of the pack. Only the cresent moon pack had no major four powers of Hierarchy.

The bloody moon pack took over the Silent moon and Gravy packs.(south and North America packs).while the cresent moon pack took over Nightfall(Australian pack) and the silver moon pack took over the wardens(Antarctican pack).

"Who knew first killings could be so........" werewolf 1 didn't get to finish his statement until a silvery wolf came and attacked him unknowingly. His colleague werewolf tried running for his life but was overun by the silver wolf and was eaten alive.

*Meanwhile at the cresent moon palace*

Alpha Romera bangs his fists on the table as his bones broke and his fists became replaced with claws. He transformed into a werewolf and killed 5 guards before turning back.
Everyone present were already used to his tantrums and no one batted an eye lid.

"I think it's high time we take this matter to alpha Vicenta" one of the cresent cheif advisors advised.

"As if that old slut would agree"Alpha Romera said.

"What did you say?".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: Hope this chapter left a good impression. Hope to receive lots of love and support.