Blood letter:Demon collaboration 2

At first he was denied the right to see Lucifer but after presenting his offering he was given the permission to see Lucifer. Alpha Romera was anxious as it was his first time dining with the demon lord...Lucifer himself... I guess even an alpha gets nervous sometimes.

Alpha Romera watched as Lucifer tortured those in hell personally as he(Lucifer) derived extreme satisfaction from watching them suffer.... Alpha Romera began gulping real hard and fast and began imagining himself in there also suffering with the people and other spiritual beings in hellfire if he was unable to successfully convince Lucifer to help him. What made him even more anxious was Lucifer's indifferent attitude when he presented the family who he had killed to him.

    Romera began regretting his decision but it was too late!. So he decided on his last resort which was to kneel and beg. As he was about to kneel,Lucifer finally spoke up and for the first time in his entire years of being a werewolf had he seen a demon so handsome no,handsome was an understatement. Even the word beautiful could not define the godlike beauty he saw which was standing before him.

"I will help you but on one condition"

Lucifer's voice woke up Alpha Romera from his train of imagination. Even an alpha could be beautiful struck!.

"On what condition your majesty?" Alpha Romera humbly asked.

" on the day we win the war,the next full moon of it 14 werewolves must be sacrificed to me".

Alpha Romera tried imagining his kingdom with less and less werewolves. He tried begging Lucifer but Lucifer threatened him saying..

"You came willingly on your own to seek my help... You disturbed me from my peaceful torturing.it is either you agree or you will join them in hell".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: Hope you enjoy and yeah yeah I know I promised 2000 words but don't judge me yet..... Keep on scrolling down... There's more to read.

     Bonus Addition

Alpha Romera was left with a choice to either sacrifice or be sacrificed. In the end he choose to sacrifice and so it was alpha Romera started a war he didn't know would last for thousands of years.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N 2:  its so sad actually...this book is coming to an end.. Just 11 more chapters..... So I decided to extend it. Instead of me writing 2000 words in a chapter i decided to break it into two more chapters making it 12 chapters... So ummm this book is part 1  The part two will no longer be titled werewolf Hierarchy because by then.... Well it's a secret which will be exposed on the last chapter for this book. The part 2 will be titled A war never ending and i will begin writing it from March 1st....Hope you support me all the way.... Love you all💜