The old slut

"What did you say?".

"How many times do I rep......." He didn't get to finish his statement before realizing the voice that spoke.
It was alpha Vicenta which meant he was in big trouble. He was well aware of how she ruled. She was a ruthless alpha with no emotions which is why she was known as the "emotionless slut".

Before alpha Romera could realize what was happening,his first son and heir to the throne,the crown prince as popularly known was brought before everyone in the meeting room or rather the throne room. In his very eyes, alpha Vicenta drove her hand right into his chest and brought out his heart. Alpha Romera fell down to the floor as he watched alpha Vicenta lick the blood of his son's heart and eat the flesh while savouring the aroma.

To worsen the situation, Alpha Vicenta ordered for his son's flesh to be fed to her palace guards. Alpha Romera being on the floor was trying to process and digest the whole situation.

"Hope, you understand my message?" Alpha Vicenta said before walking away with her Entourage.

He understood perfectly well. Anybody denying or refusing to obey her would end up like his son but he didn't care anymore.
As soon as she left Alpha Romera went into a serious manhunt. He turned and began killing everyone who he saw.
News flew fast and everyone began hiding as they caught wind of the information. They all knew the consequence of an Alpha losing his/her heir. A sacrifice of 30 werewolves had to be made before the Alpha could regain his senses.

*Moments later*

The stench of blood filled everywhere as cries were heard in various households.
Most households lost a member. Meanwhile the alpha responsible for all this was his dwelling,busy sulking (not something an alpha should be doing). The name of his son was lorence and the only son of his late wife whom he loved dearly. His other children are from his new wife who he has no ounce of love for and married for the sake of power.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: The chapter is long cuz I am currently exhausted. I actually went for my NIN today and it was so stressful making me so tired. But from the next chapter there will be more action and no more chit chatting.