Chapter 2

Steve and Natasha walked out of the club, Natasha got cold and Steve gave her his jacket. They walked to Steve's car and sat inside, Steve drove her to her apartment in silence.

"Thanks for driving me." Natasha says and got out of the car.

"Can I have my jacket back?" Steve asks

"Uh, yeah, of course." Natasha says and took it off and handed it to him. She grabbed her purse and walked inside the building, she greeted the receptionist and got inside the elevator. She arrived at her floor and walked out of the elevator straight into her apartment. Natasha kicked off her heels in the middle of the hallway, she made her way to the bathroom and got changed into her pajamas, after she climbed in bed she past out within seconds.

•••

"Nat? Where are you?" Natasha heard Maria's voice echo in her head, Natasha's bedroom door opened and she saw her best friend holding a coffee. "Here you go poor thing. Want an aspirin?"

"Yes please." Natasha says and groaned when she sat up.

"You had a lot more drinks than us, so take a day in bed. Also stay off social." Maria says

"Why?" Natasha asks, her friend stayed silent. "Maria, what's going on?"

"Ugh, fine." Maria says "Someone spotted you and Steve dancing last night and made pictures, they also made photo's of you two leaving together and now most people think you two slept together."

"I danced with Steve?" Natasha yells "I can't remember anything beside that I did shots!"

"Oh no." Maria says

"What if we did sleep together, but he left." Natasha says

"I already went to the receptionist and he said you came here around 2am and you left the club at 1:30, it's a 30 minute drive from the club to here, there is no way you two did it." Maria says

"What if we did something in the club." Natasha says

"You didn't, I kept my eyes on you the whole time." Maria says

"I guess my dad will be happy, he wanted me and Steve to be spotted together, and now we are." Natasha says "By the way, you always say Sam goes to another club in Brooklyn, what were they doing in Manhattan?"

"No idea." Maria says

"You're lying." Natasha says "Either you or Pepper told those guys to come, but Pepper said she wanted a girls night, so it's you."

"Your dad asked me to invite him." Maria says

"How could you? You know I hate him!" Natasha says

"I still don't understand why." Maria says

"You don't have to know why!" Natasha says "Get out."

"Nat." Maria says

"Please, just go, I wanna be alone." Natasha says

"Fine, I will see on Monday." Maria says and walked out of Natasha's bedroom.

Natasha put her face in her pillow and groaned, she was in no mood to see anyone today or tomorrow. Natasha got out of bed and walked to the fridge where she found ice cream, she grabbed a spoon and sat on the couch and started to watch tv.

•••

"Natasha, you're late." Melina says when Natasha finally entered her fathers office, after being late for three hours.

"I overslept." Natasha answers and sat down in a chair.

"You're wearing a hoodie and sweatpants, what happened?" Melina asks

"I got on the front page of The Daily Bugle and now everyone thinks I slept with Steve Rogers." Natasha says and pulled her legs up to her chest.

"Did you?" Alexei asks

"No." Natasha says "At least you got what you wanted, and you ruined a friendship in the process, well done."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen." Alexei says

"I know you didn't, but since that happened and I am upset with you, I will be taking a week of personal days, I'm gonna do some shopping, drinking, maybe hit the front page with a scandal, publicity am I right?" Natasha says

"Be careful." Melina says

"It's not like I want to hit the front page." Natasha says "Okay, bye." Natasha got up and walked out of the office, she made her way to the elevator. She got some looks from people, so she pulled her hoodie over her head and went to the parking lot.

Natasha got in her car and drove to the spa where she would meet with Wanda to pamper themselfs. Natasha got out of her car and grabbed her towel and robe from the trunk, she walked inside and got changed into her robe.

"Hey." Wanda says

"Hi." Natasha says "How was your weekend?"

"On Friday Sam's friend Bucky took me to his place and then you know, so I didn't leave till Sunday morning since we stayed in bed all Saturday and then went out on a date." Wanda says

"Seems like you got a new boyfriend." Natasha says

"He is the best." Wanda says "So what did actually happen between you and Rogers?"

Natasha and Wanda went to the sauna and wrapped themselfs in their towel, they stepped inside and lucky for them there was no one there.

"Nothing happened, we almost kissed, but I pushed him away and he drove me home." Natasha says

"Maria said you couldn't remember." Wanda says

"It faded back." Natasha says

"So, are you going out with him?" Wanda asks

"With Steve? Never. That moment we had will never happen again." Natasha says

"Sleeping with him wouldn't be bad." Wanda says

"Why is everyone saying I should sleep with him?" Natasha asks

"Because he's hot, and you're hot." Wanda says

"And there are no feelings for each other at all." Natasha says

"I remember a time you thought about that differently." Wanda says

"And we will never talk about that again." Natasha says

"Come on." Wanda says

"I was eighteen and I just came to New York." Natasha says

"And I took you to Tony Stark's party." Wanda says

Wanda and Natasha go way back, to when they were babies. Natasha and Wanda went to school together in Russia and were best friends, at the age of fifteen Wanda moved to Manhattan. When Natasha's parents told her they were moving there she couldn't wait to see Wanda, beside the fact of the time difference they called more than once a week and texted every day.

"That party was the worst mistake of my life." Natasha says

"Come on, you had fun." Wanda says "But after that party you haven't been the same fun Natasha I always knew, what happened?"

"I'll never tell anyone." Natasha says

•••
I had to post again, because I'm so excited to write this story!