Chapter 5

Natasha sat down in her chair and turned to the window, she dialed Steve's number and heard it ring a couple times before he picked it up.

"Steve Rogers speaking." Steve says, Natasha found it adorble how he said that.

"Hey there, it's Natasha. I wanted to say thanks for the flowers and your number." Natasha says and played with a loc of her blond hair.

"No problem, you liked roses and what other way can I thank you for last night and the dinner you made." Steve says

"Thank you, no one ever send me flowers. I really like them." Natasha says

"Well maybe this isn't a suprise, but I never send flowers to anyone beside my family." Steve says

"Not suprising at all." Natasha laughs "How about dinner tonight? My treat."

"Sounds great, but I got meetings till 9pm because of time zones, how does lunch sound?" Steve says "I got a gap between 12:30 and 1:30. Maybe we could get a sandwich from the shop right beside the building."

"Sounds great, how about I pick up our sandwiches and bring them to your office. I always wanted to know where Steve Rogers worked in." Natasha says

"Perfect. Could you get me a tuna sandwich?" Steve says

"Sure, I will be there at 12:30." Natasha says

"See you then." Steve says

"Can't wait." Natasha says and hung up. "Sif!"

"Yes miss Romanoff." Sif says

"Do I got meetings around 12:30 and 1:30?" Natasha asks

"Only a meeting with Tony Stark at 2." Sif says

"Great, I will be out from 12:30 till 1:30 if someone asks." Natasha says

"May I ask where you're going? If your father asks, he always wants to know." Sif says

"If he wants to know he can call me." Natasha says

"Okay, was that all?" Sif asks

"Yes, you can leave now. Thank you." Natasha says

Sif closed the door behind her and Natasha started to do some paperwork till 12. Natasha stopped what she was doing and grabbed her long black coat, she grabbed her handbag and walked out of her office. The Rogers building wasn't far away so she could walk it. At 12:15 she arrived at the sandwich shop and ordered a tuna sandwich and a chicken caesar bacon sandwich. Natasha got them wrapped up and walked inside the building, she was stopped at the reception.

"Your name?" The girl behind the desk asks

"Seriously? You don't know who I am?" Natasha asks and the girl was clueless. "Natasha Romanoff, I got a meeting with Steve Rogers."

"At what time?" The girl asks

"In five minutes so hurry up." Natasha says

"I'm sorry, but you're not in his schedule." The girl says

"Of course not, because it's a date and I got him sandwiches." Natasha says

"Give me a second and I will give him a call." The girls says, Natasha grew impatient as the girl called Steve. "Hi Mr. Rogers, Natasha Romanoff is here and she says she has a meeting with you." "Okay I'll send her up." The girl hung up the phone and pointed her attention to Natasha. "Twentieth floor and there are signs on each office door."

"Thank you." Natasha says harshly and walked to the elevator, she looked at her watch and it was one minute before 12:30. The elevator stopped at the right floor and Natasha walked down the hallway, she looked at the signs and saw Jospeh Rogers, some other people, and at the end Steve Rogers. She didn't bother to knock, she walked inside and Steve turned around in his chair like some James Bond movie, he didn't have a cat on his lap though.

"I've been waiting for you." Steve said with a smirk, Natasha chuckled and placed the bag on his desk.

"Have a seat." Steve says

Natasha went behind his desk and sat on his lap. "This is more comfortable." She pulled the sandwiches from the bag. "Here's your tuna sandwich, ordered with love."

"Thank you." Steve says and kissed her cheek. "Which one did you get?"

"Chicken caesar bacon." Natasha says, Steve chuckled. "What?"

"My mom always orders that one too, you would love her though, you two are alike." Steve says

"Why?" Natasha asks and took a bite from the sandwich.

"Both kind hearted and hard business woman." Steve says

"I thought your mom stopped working." Natasha says

"She did, but she help build this place. When she got sick she stopped working, but at home she still keeps ordering everyone around to do their tasks, she's very bossy when me and my dad set up the Christmas tree and other Christmas decorations." Steve says

"I'm sorry, that she got sick. Although women do want a beautiful Christmas tree." Natasha says

"She's better now, you don't have to be sorry." Steve says and tucked a hair behind Natasha's ear which caused her to blush.

"What is this?" Natasha asks and moved away some papers, she found The Daily Bugle monthly edition on his desk with her on the front page.

"I was intrested in what you like, since were sort of dating." Steve says

"Nawwh, that's cute." Natasha says and kissed his cheek.

"You look really cute on this cover, and that dress looks amazing." Steve says

"Thank you, I really liked this photoshoot." Natasha says and played with Steve's hair.

"Don't touch my hair, I got a meeting later." Steve says and pulled her hand out of his hair.

"But it's so soft." Natasha says

"Okay fine, you can touch it for a price." Steve says

"What's the price?" Natasha asks

"A kiss." Steve says

"Let me finish my sandwich first." Natasha says and took the last bites of her sandwich. "Okay, you done?"

"Yes." Steve says and whiped the crumbs of his mouth.

Natasha quickly pressed her lips against his, Steve kissed her back and put his hand on her waist pulling her closer. Steve pressed his tongue against her lip and she opened her mouth to let him in. Natasha put her hand on his neck and moved it up to touch his hair, she pulled him closer to make the kiss more heated.

"Mr. Rogers your meeting is starting." His assistant says "Oh, I'm so sorry to interupt."

"That's okay Sharon, I will be there in a moment." Steve says

Natasha burried her face in Steve's neck from embarrasment. Once she heard the door close she faced Steve. "I got a meeting myself." She got off his lap and adjusted her dress. "I will see you soon."

"I'll text you." Steve says and kissed her head.

"Later." Natasha says and grabbed her purse, she walked out of his office and to the elevator.

Steve wiped the crumbs of his suit and he went with his hand through his hair, he grabbed some papers and walked to the meeting room. Before he entered his father pushed him back out.

"Why did Natasha Romanoff come out of your office?" Joseph asks

"We had a lunch date, she was kind enough to bring me sandwiches." Steve says

"Son please tell me you aren't actually falling for her?" Joseph says

Steve looked down the hallway and there was no sign of Natasha. "I don't feel anything for her."

"Good. Come inside." Joseph says

•••
I hope you liked this chapther,
please vote and leave a comment!