My week in Florida

So I'm going to tell you what my family and I did over spring break and it's why I'm in Florida .so yeah if this doesn't interest you, you can skip over this. thanks
_________________________
Sunday: so today was kind of boring, but I kind of liked the road trip. so I got up a 7:30 and we celebrated Easter and had donuts for breakfast. then we left and I listed to a lot of music and watched a few shows. when we got to thing hotel we unpacked everything, went out to eat, and then stayed at the pool for about 20-30mins. we went to bed at about 9:30 and woke up at 6-7am

Monday: so we're up at 7 at least, and we went down to the breakfast buffet and the food is not very good and the coke machine doesn't work. the day has started off bad because I'm not hungry, the bacon has pretty much no tasted and is very greasy and I can't even have a coke. not having coke was bad because that's my caffeine for the day. well we get ready to go to Epcot and well I'll just say Epcot isn't my favorite place to be. everyone but me is hungry so we go get something to eat and my mom and I were going to just share some food. my dad gets a beer and my mom gets fish and chips-(fries). I eat the fried part of the fish with vinegar. its not the healthiest thing to eat but I wasn't hungry. then my dad says he would pay me $100 to take a big gulp of his beer. FYI, I hate anything with alcohol in it. he pored how much I had to drink in an empty cup and I pored 75% of it out while he wasn't looking. sadly he knew that I did that and we decided that if I drink what's left he would give me $26. I drank it and he only had $20. so I took that and he'll pay me the rest later. I got dehydrated ,or something, and then felt crapy so we left, had diner and went to bed.

Tuesday: so this morning I had 3-4 donuts for breakfast and then to McDonald's for more breakfast. obviously I didn't eat anything because of the donuts. but everyone else was hungry so we went. we went to magic kingdom and the first ride we do is 1:00 min long and was pretty boring then we had lunch, then to thunder mtn. The line is so long for thunder mtn. It's now 3:40 and we're just getting off the little mermaid ride. my dad is getting us water and ice cream. at this point I will say "my feet are killing me". We then went on stiches great escape and now I'm wet. then we went on the buzz light year and I scored 9900 where as my mom and sister scored 317300. •••
😭life's so cruel. But I did do that all by myself. Right about now it's 9:20 and we're waiting to do a fast pass on space mtn. I just did it yesterday and it wasn't as fun as the 1st time I did it. the first time I went on space mtn. was when I was 6 and it broke down so they turned on all the lights and it was so cool. we saw the whole thing.

Wednesday: so today we when to the "Hollywood studios" and rode the "tower of terror". I made us ride it 2 times because the 1st was so fun. we also did the Rockn' roller coaster. that was fun but to short to be fun. personally I thought it should have been longer.

Thursday: today we went to the animal kingdom. I traded my 1st and last pin because there is this trading thing where you get a lanyard, you can either buy pins or they already come with them, then you trade them with cast members or other people. a little boy came up and asked to trade with me and I thought it would be rude to say no. so I traded my bolt with his skeleton Jack. truthfully I thought that was the one I liked most. But I really liked the bolt one so I went back to get another and ended up getting a Bambi pin also. now I have 14 pins. After all that we went on the mnt Everest ride. that was very fun so we went on it twice. we went on the Safari ride and I got some great pics. we are now going back to our crapy hotel to go swimming.

Friday:today is pretty much the same as Sunday but this time we're going home. So yeah just another 8 hour long car trip with a storm. that made traffic worse. the we went to pick up Rain my cat. her full name is Rainbow (don't judge what I named her). then we went home and that's it.

_________________________
Thank you of you read this I appreciate how dedicated you are to reading this.