Florida trip review

Ok so wether you wanted me to or not I put this out here anyway and put some of the pics I took up in the photo. It has the room I stayed in and some of the animals I saw. my favorite is the cheetah because I got so close to it and they are one of my favorite animals.

(Do not read if you don't what to, you can but don't have to)

_________________________
Friday:
today is the day that we are leaving but we're going to get my cousin at there house. so I'm very tired even though I'm wide awake. I mean I only got 2-3 hours of sleep last night. sadly I have to have 10hrs at least of sleep every night. or else I'm still to tired that day. any way I was up till around 1am and I wasn't sure what time it was because the clock up there was broken, my phone was down stairs, and frankly I didn't want to wake anyone up to check what time it was.

Ok so now I'm at the hotel and I've been in a car for 11hours. omg my legs hurt and my cousin slept through 4 hours of it.

So now we are signed in and we go to our rooms (the picture up top is the room).
It was such a nice room that if we ever come back I want to stay here. lets just hope the food is good. jk I'm sure it is. well we put cokes in the fridge and cereal in the cabinets and now we are going to bed

Saturday:
we didn't really do anything but relax and get used to the place. But we did go to "downtown Disney" and I got a bag of candy.

Sunday:
today we went to "sea world" and rode some of the roller coasters and they were so fun. My cousin also had gum on one of the rides and she lost it during the ride. that was so funny. I did get a white seal and I asked my cousin what to name it and she said snow.(don't think I'm weird because I name my stuffed animals).

Monday:
Today we went to "bush gardens" and rode the roller coasters there and all those loops made me dizzy. we also played some of the games and I won 2 lemard sand a turtle. I named the turtle Turk and I still have no name for my lemards, but ill work on it. I gave my turtle to my nana because it's her favorite animal, so she has it now. and then we went to the gift shops and got me 3 white tigers (stuffed animals). I named the biggest on Conra, the 2nd one Emma, and the smallest on Nira.(don't judge the names). anyway we went out to eat and then back to the hotel that's about it.

Tuesday:
Today we're doing nothing but cleaning up the place and relaxing so nothing today. Everyone ,but my cousin and I, went for ice cream. my cousin didn't go because she's not a big fan of ice cream and I didn't go because I didn't need it. to be honest I had a bag of candy before breakfast. that and I didn't want to leave her to be alone. plus the main fact of I didn't feel like it and I was in my pjs. but my mom got a slushy or freeze or just something like that and she didn't want to finish it so my cousin and I shared that, and we haven't moved from the same spot since they left.

Wednesday:
today We went to "islands of adventure" and we were mainly at the Harry Potter part of the park and that was very fun. it was especially fun to go inside the academy and see the talking paintings. there was more but I don't want to spoil anything.

Thursday:
today is like Tuesday, so we a bunch of nothing. I didn't get the sleep I wanted though. they woke me up. I skipped breakfast and then went to the pool. now you may or may not be thinking- how on earth can you skip breakfast. well I wasn't hungry, I do that a lot and I don't know why. any way we went swimming and then at around 1:00 I got hungry and so I took a shower and then ate. Later we went out to eat at "Joes Crab Shack" and then went back to our room. Now we're packing and getting ready to leave tomorrow. Hooray another long car trip.

Friday:
today we are going home. stuck in a car for 11 hrs and now my knees are cramped. anyway we dropped my cousin, then dropped my grandparents off at their house, and then we went home. So today was just boring.

_________________________
Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading.