4th of july/story

Ok so happy 4th of July everyone in I celebrated by getting to see my cousin and so I saw her from Tuesday to Friday so she left yesterday. So on Wednesday my sister had tutoring and we took her to the library. then on Thursday we went to a water park. then Friday we went to see the currently new movie inside out. I like the movie too. then my nana took my sister and I home and then she took my cousin home. And then we went to stone mountain for the firework show. I took pictures and they should be up top.
_________________________
Also it's July 3rd we celebrated early because it's to busy to go to stone mountain on July 4th. but as many would say it's the thought that counts. But I will wait till the actual 4th to publish this so its accurate.

_________________________
(You don't have to read if you don't want to)

So now here's the story. I twisted my ankle. yep that's the best story ever right. well here's more on how I did it. so the pavement is very uneven and I was wearing wedges and my foot went sideways. then what do you know my foot is twisted. well that was fun now wasn't it. Yeah I tell the best stories in the world don't I.
_________________________
So anyways I hope everyone has a great 4th of July.