SMUTSHOT ONE: FUCKING

Star's POV:

"Ah~ oh~ BBQ-senpai~" I moaned as BBQ shoved his huge cock into my helpless little asshole. It was painful, cummy, bloody and hard, but it was so fucking hot.
"Hehe, you like that little Starry boo?" Strawb teased, putting his hand onto my mouth. "Mmmhm mhhhhmhmmhm~~" I moaned again as he grabbed a piece of paper and ate it. They spat it out all over my face and I wiped it up on my hand and ate it, boy was that hot.

"God I love paper~~" BBQ started moving his hands down my waist, it made me scream in pleasure, mainly because their hands were cold from having to hold the fridge so Maggot and Fedora wouldn't raid it and pour cheese juice all over the floor. I felt the bed start to break and we both became louder and louder with our fucking. I assume either everybody was asleep, or the soundproof doors were working.

"O-oh B-BBQ-senpai~~ your pp is so large and thick~~ m-my asshole is breaking~~!" I moaned as strawbs' pp ripped through my asshole.
"Good~ I like it when your asshole is brocken after we sex~" They laughed, putting his fist into my mouth. Another piece of paper went down his throat as we continued to sex on the bed.

I cummed all over his face and he swallowed it.
"Your cum tastes like cum~~" Strawb complimented, licking their lips before bending down and starting to suck my cock.
"Mmhh~ mmmmmgffffh~~" I moaned, his tongue was so good with sucking it.