Breaking.. Back!

Saul's POV:

I was about to tippy-toe into Walty-boy's house as I normally do, but then I remembered that he sent his wife and children to the  Cinnamon Cartel (I think that's what it's called lol) for like a week so yk all is good! I kicked the front door down casually, and was greeted by a very recognisable scream of the words, "Mr." and "White". What did I expect? Kinkier shit, more detail. But anyways! I walked towards the screaming and saw none other than my favourite top/bottom duo! Walter Hartwell White and Jesse doesheevenhaveamiddlename Pinkman!!
"Hey baby and babycakes." I said.
"Hi Saul." Walter waved, shoving his fist into Jesse's mouth.
"What are you doing?" I questioned.
"His mouth needs widening." Walty-Whitey answered me. There was a bit of gagging, and eventually Jesse vomited a sticky mixture of cum, the signature blue meth (he must've ate it again like a silly boy), pringle crumbs and dirt all over Walt's arm/fist/idfkhumananatomy.
"Uh oh! You've been a bit naughty. You better ca-" Walter used his other arm to slap me across the face in order to shut me up, then turned back to Jesse.
"You shouldn't have done that, Jesse." He said, pulling his arm back.
"Sor-" Once a-fucking-gain, Walter cut someone off! He grabbed Jesse by his chin, and pulled him close.
"Saul, get the rope shit, a packet of cigarettes, a lighter and idk a cattle prod or something." Walter ordered.
"Yes daddy." I giggled like a little girl, scampering off to get the shit.

Two minutes later, I came back to the scene of Jesse being repeatedly spanked by Walter. Then, the realisation came over me that Walt was Jesse's high school chemistry teacher. This now seems kinda odd. Whatever. I handed Walty the rope. He threw Jesse on the floor, and tied him up. Like, arms, legs, everything. He was fully naked, which I totally didn't forget to add, except for socks, we hate feet here. Oh, and also, he had some sort of rolled up pair of shorts shoved far back in his mouth. We really ruined most of our equipment last time, didn't we?
"Ciggies, and lighter." Ordered Walter, I handed him the things and sat down on the floor to watch. He took out a cigarette, lit it, gave it a couple puffs (odd considering he has lung cancer), and then started putting it out on different spots of Jesse's body. He did this with a lot more ciggy wiggies until he got to the last one, which he just shoved up Jesse's ass before beginning to finger him for a while. Muffled moans came out of the youngest member of this trio.. He's weird. Eventually, Walter was done doing that, freed Jesse, let him spit the weird balled-up shorts out and the three of us scampered off upstairs and into the bed for more.. Casual?? Sex.

We snuggled under the covers and naked-cuddled for a moment. I sadly had the job of being the middle one, so I was exposed to Jesse's burns and Walt's hairy, itchy balls at the same time. Eventually we'd all had enough of this actually partly romantic moment, and got up to form our conga line? Train? Idk. Anyways, Walt's cock was inside my ass, my cock was inside Jesse's and Jesse had to carry two fully grown men's full body weights if we decided to go limp after cumming like we normally do. Anyhow, soon the thrusting began. It started with Walter moving deep into my loose, but clean and fresh ass. That made me decide it was time to start thrusting into Jesse. I soon regretted this (well, the next morning lmfao) after getting cigarette burns on my dick. He let out those cute, high-pitched, kind of stifled moans after every one. It was an ear cleanser after hearing Walter's coughing mixed with groaning. I don't moan. I just say "Your honour" in an anime girl voice every now and then (I'm a bit quirky). I felt like I was going to come at some point, but then Walter cough-groaned again so I didn't. This is how I last long in bed.

Walter's POV:

Continuing to fuck Saul, I noticed how loose his asshole had gotten over the past few minutes. It was weird. I grabbed onto his shoulders at one point to stabilize my old man body. He let out a great "your honour" (with an uwu on the end) and that immediately made me cum. Saul let out an annoyed sigh, and simply continued fucking Jesse. Lying on top of Saul, I gave Jesse the odd slap in the face, as anyone would, and just watched casually.

Jesse's POV:

Saul continued fucking me for like, what, 3 more hours? Before he finally came. Once he came, I allowed myself to actually let out a big, loud moan. I could feel the creepy grin coming from Mr. White despite having my back turned. Finally, time for stage.. Four?? Chilling the fuck out, not spooning each other, and either chatting shit about people, watching something, smoking or just being quiet. Today was a weird mix, I guess, I was smoking meth, we had Amazing World of Gumballs playing quietly in the background, Saul and Mr. White were chatting shit about some people. I had this feeling. I couldn't figure out what it was. Like I'd forgotten something.. But what?

I kept it to myself, as I normally do, and just dwelled on it for a while. Then, suddenly it struck me.
"FUCK!" I yelled.
"What's wrong babe?" Saul asked.
"Uhh.." How the fuck would I explain that I accidentally left the lab running that entire time? "I.. Uh.. Just forgot something, that's all." Act. Fucking. Natural.
"What the fuck did you do now, Jesse?" Mr. White grred at me.
"I'll be back, bitch." I decided to pretend everything was normal, swiftly got my clothes on (perks of all your clothes being 420 times your size bitch), and ran out to the lab. I zoomed into it and saw that it was literally all oozing blue shit, AND THE FLY WAS BACK.
"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Shit." I mumbled to myself. I tried to actually turn it off this time, and then ran back.
"Sooo, what was wrong?" Saul immediately asked.
"Nothing, nothing. Just thought that I forgot to do something." I answered. Just then, I heard a distant explosion. Fuck.