Breaking Back season one episode two

Walter's POV:

It was the morning after me, Saul and Jesse's threesome. Me and Saul slept naked and cuddled all night whilst Jesse spayed fully clothed and looked really, really worried. I didn't care. I had worries of my own. See, my body is different to other people's. I can get pregnant from getting cum in my pp hole. I forgot a condom. I stuck my dick in Jesse's cum jar. I accidentally got the tip dipped in a puddle of Saul's cum. I panicked, what would Skylar thi- oh yeah she's probably left me for some hot Colombian guy. All is good. As soon as I woke up, I felt really sick, so I ran into the bathroom and puked up in the toilet. I grabbed a pregnancy test off the top of the toilet and took it. Positive. Now the question was.. Who's the father? I could take a paternity test another time. Anyway, I walked into the bedroom.

"Hey, baby, what's wrong?" Saul asked me, holding Jesse still by his forearm.
"Well.." I tried to figure out how to word this. "I'm mpreg.."
"The fuck? How??" Jesse questioned.
"Er- well, I can get pregnant by sticking my dick tip in cum." I answered his concerns.
"But who's the father??? You stuck your dick in my cum jar, and in a puddle of Saul's cum."
"Take a paternity test sometime." Saul suggested.
"I will. I'm not stupid." I snarled.
"Chill, bitch." Jesse tried to calm me. I just rolled my eyes and held back a slap aimed right at his face.
"Anyhow, I have an actual job and should be off. Bye bbgs." Saul said, getting up, getting clothes on, putting on man perfume and leaving.
"We have a job, too, Jesse." I reminded the younger man.
"Oh, uh, yeah, about that-" He looked nervous. WHICH MAKES A LOT OF SENSE NOW!

Timeskip plus Jesse's POV:

Seven months since Mr. White got pregnant, I fucked up the lab and got the beating of my lifetime from him. Totally didn't cum during it. We were casually cooking meth together, when all of a sudden he started getting weird watery stuff everywhere.
"Jesse! I'm in labor!" He screamed.
"What?" I was confused.
"I need to go the hospital, Jesse!"
"OHHH! SHIT OKAY!" I had to figure out how to do this. We couldn't go with the hazmat suits on, wayy too risky, bitch. "Yo, get the hazmat suit off and I'll take you, bitch." Mr. White nodded and took it off, I also ripped off mine. Then, I picked him up like a baby and fucking ran there. On the way, I passed Saul writing "Better Call Saul" on a random bench, told him everything and he joined me on my mini marathon to the local hospital.

Once we'd made it there, Mr. White was taken away to give birth and it left me and Saul in the waiting room. Bored, Saul started hornily talking to me. Then, he bent me over the reception desk thing, pulled my pants down (downside to having everything being 420 times your size), inserted his wet, girthy member into my ass and started fucking me. Again. Everyone else in the waiting room just watched like this was normal.
"SAUL!-" I half-shrieked, half-moaned. 3 hours of fucking and 1 of bored waiting later, Mr. White had given birth to a baby girl and somehow the father was revealed to be Saul. I was very glad.
"Oh yeah also the baby's name is Jessica." The nurse lady said.
"What a wonderful name." I fucking prayed to whatever higher being there is that that was a nice gesture and not to tease me.
"Lol it sounds like your name, Jesse." Saul pointed out the obvious.
"No shit, Sherlock."

[This won't become an actual thing. I'm not going to write more parts. I'm not. I swear.]