Where am I? Chap. 3

Hey, I'm back, are you ready for some angst?

"Umph"

I had landed on my back. It actually hurt a lot. I had then opened the eyes I didn't know I was closing. As soon as I opened them, I closed them immediately.

My back? Eyes? Pain?

That wasn't normal... Was I free from golden freddy?!

I was no longer a floating consciousness in the black void that is Golden Freddy!? I didn't know whether to be scared or happy.

The last time I was like this...

No...

"Please...I'm scared.

I was hurt.

They kept hurting me... Over and over again...Like it was fun

My breathing had suddenly gotten much faster, so had my heart beat, which only made me more scared.

Heart beats? Breathing? It was like it was before That happened. Was I in the past?

No.

Nonononononono

I don't want to go back. I don't want to replay all of those horrible moments. I don't want to see him again, I don't' want to fight those things again. I don't want to see her cheeky smile, or his grease filled hands. I don't want to see those terrifying machines and nightmares.

They were all so scary and I didn't like that. It was scary to see her happy one more time, to be happy one more time, for it to all crumble all away. I don't want to open up, or believe in anyone anymore. I don't want to be scared again. I don't want to fight again. I just want to feel powerless. I don't want to be part of the world, I don't want to do stuff, have actions, help others, feel guilty. I just wanted to end it all. I wanted to end it all now. I don't want to go back. I don't want to go back. I don't want to go back to that. I don't. I don't. Idon'tIdon'tIdon'tIdon'tIdon't, I DON'T.

A sudden burst of anger came through amidst all that fear and sadness. Although it faded very quickly. Leaving hopelessness left.

"Please?"

"Please?"

"Please?"

"Please?"

"Hello?"

"Why do you think he's saying please?"

"I don't know"

"Past me."

"Why is he even here?"

"Guys, that's beside the point. He's Crying! Don't you have the brain's to realize that?"

"I do. I'm just intrigued on why he's saying please more."

"You're hopeless."

"Whatever."

"Can you two stop bickering?"

"Why is he here though? This place is abandoned and can't hold life anymore. No one should be here, let alone a crying child."

"Let's just talk to him."

"Ok"

"Hey little guy"

A/N:

I don't know if this is any good. This is my first attempt. Please tell me if its any good, and tell me what I should add to make it  even more angsty in the future. Bye! I hope you like it.