The Past Chap.4

Hoi! Two chapters in one day? During the weekend I'll be trying to get two chapters every day, meaning 4 chapters if nothing bad happens and I'm not going out anywhere. I will also post these at night cause this is usually when I write due to having time and inspiration. Does anyone else get inspired to write at night? Anyway, here is more Crying Child angst. Also would you guys prefer me calling him Crying Child, C.C, or Chris more. I know I'll be using C.C along with Crying child if you pick those two, but I wanna know your preference. Unless you prefer Evan and other stuff. I just don't support those theories, it's fine if you do. 

I'm editing this and CRINGE WARNING. Do not mix writing, sleepiness, and me. It's horrible. I'll fix this later.

I didn't notice the people beside me until I heard a group of people talking. I didn't think much of the conversation until I heard the words crying child.

What?

That's what my brother used to call me, to make fun of me. Since I cried so much. It's the only name I can remember being called. That's why I'm called C.C.

Is my brother back? What! No! I don't want him to be the first person I meet after my escape. What if he's the same as before? Cassidy doesn't have positive opinions on him after all. He did set the place on fire.

What C.C failed to notice is that he did this for the soul's benefit. His panic erased all forms of stable thought though

Thoughts were racing around my brain. Each one being more muddled and panicked than the rest.

I decided to open my eyes. It was so bright. Being stuck in darkness tends to do that to you. I closed my eyes immediately. I definitely wasn't in Golden Freddy. Not even UCN judging from the light. I opened my eyes again. This time I kept them open longer. I didn't care about the pain. Actually, the pain was welcomed. Anything else except this. The first thing I noticed after opening my eyes was that there wasn't one person. In fact, it was a group of people.

"Hey little guy." My heart stopped. In front of me was a teen in a ripped gray t-shirt, brown hair, light skin, blue shorts, and was quite stocky. He resembled my brother in every way. I tried to reason to myself that my brother would be much older now and is not a teen wearing ripped gray t-shirts, but my emotions got the better of me.

He was back. I didn't want him back. I didn't want to see him. He was gonna hurt me. I wanted to run away. Wait, no I can't run away. Then he'll punish me. I don't even deserve to run away. His voice echoed in my mind. "Your a pathetic cry baby who does nothing but take up space and whine all day." I am...

I started shaking.

Liam's pov

Wow. This kid was weird. I uttered just a few words and he was terrified. Ever since he opened his eyes he started shaking. Although his face betrayed no signs of fear. Not that I could see it. His head was tilted downward so his bangs got slightly in front of his face, blocking my view. His head was also tilted down enough to be hard to see any facial features anyway. From what I could tell is that he held a slight frown. It was basically the face you do when you're not smiling. (Help. I'm having a hard time describing C.C). Honestly, he would look like an emo edgy teen if I couldn't tell he was 7 or 6, maybe 8. I honestly could not tell this guy's age. I really do suck at guessing stuff about people. I do know something for sure. This guy had some intimidating and sad aura. If you were to draw this with paper and pencil, the air around him would be gray. Why was I imagining drawings of this dude? Actually, he looked pretty cool, although that's beside the point right now. Right now I'm not close enough to be in this invisible gray patch I made, but I could certainly feel it.