twentyninth

EIGHTEEN HOURS HAS PASSED SINCE THEIR LAST CONVERSATION ON TWITTER. the sir around them was tense, both online and in real life.
_________
MANLY 👊🏻 @kiriiii

can you go to the arcade with me
i need help
boom boom 💥 • 11:30

wtf would you need help with in an arcade?
MANLY 👊🏻 • 11:30

i need to talk
boom boom 💥 • 11:30

in an arcade ????? wtf who goes there to talk
let's go get lunch instead!
pick a place it's my treat
MANLY 👊🏻 • 11:31

ok
i'll be downstairs in ten minutes
boom boom 💥 • 11:31

because of [your name]'s unexplainable actions, bakugou loses his mind at the thought two people who he thinks are the same but apparently aren't. it's messing with him sooo much that he's finally cracked and ended up talking about it to someone, his one and only manly bestfriend kiri!

"sooo," kiri starts. "what's up broski?"

"that's the thing, dude, i don't fucking know anymore ??" bakugou says in a frustrated tone

"so based on what i've heard so far, you like [your name]?"

"yes." he takes a bite of his chicken nuggets.

"but you also like the twitter chick?"

"yes." he takes another bite.

"what the fuck bro, you have feelings?" kiri says, surprised that his explosive boy bestie has fallen for three-a's witch.

"are you just gonna make fun of me ?? fuck this, man." he is quite desperate for help, he doesn't know what to do or what to say to [your name anymore].

"this is really cliche but you gotta tell her the truth even if it might seem embarrassing, that's the right thing to do."

he explodes!

"but does this even make sense? how are they not the same person? they act the same! they say the same things! they have the same first name, the same quirk and go to the same school!" he pauses. "but when i try to prove that they are one then all of a sudden they're just.. not?"

kiri is unsure of what to say so he just lets bakugou keep going.

"why am i even eating chicken nuggets with you here bro? this is not my thing."

all of a sudden, kiri finds something to say. "you don't like chicken nuggets?"

"i don't like chicken nuggets."

"[your name] would judge you."

bakugou stiffens up, "maybe chicken nuggets aren't that bad.."

"anyway," bakugou continues. "what do you think? the only way it would make sense if there's some kind of weird sorcery shit behind-"

"why'd you stop mid sentence?" kiri asks

oh, sorcery. bakugou thinks to himself.