third

————————"BAKUGOU, YOU SHOULD REALLY STOP ATTACKING THAT MAGICAL GIRL DUDE ON TWITTER

————————
"BAKUGOU, YOU SHOULD REALLY STOP ATTACKING THAT MAGICAL GIRL DUDE ON TWITTER."

"shut the fuck up, kirishima." bakugou smirks. "it's fun."

today is the sunday exactly after bakugou's embarrassment from last night.

"let's eat lunch!" kirishima invites bakugou over to 1-A's dining table.

"it's only fucking eleven. i'll fucking eat later." bakugou walks over to the couches and glares at the girl seated at the couch in front of him, [your name].

to his surprise, she glares back.

ah, just in time. it's time for her tweets.

————————
magicalgirlxoxo
@hctiw

eleven:eleven, i wish for this one dude to stop glaring at me as if i murdered his dog.
11:11•10/28/30
————————
20 Retweets 21 Likes
————————
quack quack @duckityduck
replying to @hctiw

AWEE ARE U OKAY
————————
princess @xyrell
replying to @hctiw

ARE U UNCOMFORTABLE? SHALL WE HUNT HIM DOWN?
|
ig|selfcare.essentials @selfcare.essentials
replying to @xyrell

oFC SHES UNCOMFY??? SHES BEING GLARED AT LIKE SHE MURDERED HIS DOG????
|
princess @xyrell
replying to @selfcare.essentials

IGHT IM SORRY DONT BE MAD
————————
boom boom 💥 @bakugou.k
replying to @hctiw

you probably fucking deserve it.
————————

within the minute, all of these replies slips into her notifications.

she glares back at him.

and speaks, "fuck you want?"

"you..? you talk?"

"um," she starts, unsure how to answer his questionable question. "yes?"

"you swear?"

"am i not allowed to?"

bakugou is surprised. he finds himself awfully dumbfounded at the girl in front of him. his mouth unable to stay close, his jaw now hanging low.

she managed to curse in such an innocent way. he is unsure of how she did it. he'd always look vulgar when he swears. it was definitely different.

heck, he looks vulgar even without cursing. he's the very definition of 'asshole'.

he just stays silent. he doesn't reply to her.

but he does reply to 'magicalgirlxoxo' after seeing that she's replied to him.

————————
magicalgirlxoxo @hctiw
replying to @bakugou.k

u know what,, ive been meaning to ask u something
|
boom boom 💥 @bakugou.k
replying to @hctiw

fuck is it
|
magicalgirlxoxo @hctiw
replying to @bakugou.k

u aren't even following me, how come u always updated when i tweet shit..?
|
boom boom 💥 @bakugou.k
replying to @hctiw

bitch are you suggesting that i fucking constantly wait for your tweets? for your fUcKinG information, your tweet was on my recommendations.
|
magicalgirlxoxo @hctiw
replying to @bakugou.k

not necessarily. but if u say it like that theeeen 😙 ,,,,, i mean i cant just constantly pop up in ur recom can i :D?
|
boom boom 💥 @bakugou.k
replying to @hctiw

bitch-
————————
quack quack @duckityduck
replying to @hctiw and @bakugou.k

This is a potential ship. I'm telling you all @DRAAAGNEEL @adrienette @bbananoir @princess @selfcare.essentials
————————
7 Retweets 12 Likes
————————
"POTENTIAL FUCKING SHIP MY ASS, I FUCKING HATE THAT BITCH." he presses on the button on his phone, his screen instantly turning black. he stands up and faces Kirishima. he says, "let's go fucking eat."

he looks a bit mad. and he knew very well it was because of @duckityduck's recent tweet.

[your name] glances at the duo. kirishima looks at her and says, "[your name]-chan. do you know why he looks angrier than usual?"

she lightly shakes her head even though she knew very well what was up.

"oh, i see. well then, continue being your adorable little self~! you should eat, too!"

"okay," she says with a smile so bright the sun's brightness couldn't compare to.

once they were out of sight, she whispers to herself. "potential ship, huh? i mean, he's hot and great and all that," she sighs. "it's just that he fucking hates me more than he hates everyone and everything else."

maybe the ship didn't have that much potential after all.