Quick Update and Questions

Hello. I'm just letting you guys know that instead of the three Prolouge chapters that I'm gonna make..I'm extending it to possibly 5 or 6 chapters, so I can properly give some storytelling to Prototype 2. The final battle with Eveline and the game ending will come in the final Prototype chapter.

Now with that, here are two questions that I wanted to ask you lot:

#1: Would you like to have Sabrina Galloway into the Harem?

Before you answer the second question, here's what I've been thinking:

Since the Mid-End of Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, it was revealed that old woman in the Baker Family household was none other than Eveline, right? We know that Ethan kills her in the end..but what if he thought it was the end of her? Let's say that, in her last effort to keep herself alive, she spits out a piece of her mold(which would hold her consciousness inside) and latch into Ethan's Body right before he was picked up by Chris Redfield alongside Mia and stowed away in his body until she separated and has been living in between different people to survive.

Y/n finds her in an alley, barely surving, due to having 89% of her mold gone and is struggling to maintain her young girl form. He brings her to his home with open arms and help her heal. Now for the second question in hand.

#2: Would you like to have Eveline to be alive and actually be shown love and to have a family?

Let me know of the questions in the comments and I'll get back at you.