Prototype#6: Murder your Maker!/Playtime is Over..or is it?

[No one's POV]
Y/n and Heller spent some of their time clearing out any Blackwatch commanders. One part of their journey was taking back any samples of their DNA to permanently destroy any hopes of reviving Phase Two of Project Orion. Another was a tank commander trying to bribe them with a $5 Million bounty reward into giving up Dana, but they refused and fought him, due to him being an Evolved.

Later on, they had to go after a commander named Cantrell, due to him having information about something called: "Project FIREHAWK". After killing the infected that was after him and with Heller consuming him, Then, under Galloway's guidance, Y/n and Heller infiltrates Blackwatch as a pair of attack helicopter pilots to escort another Blackwatch commander named Ellis to a meeting with 3 other commanders. Upon consuming them, Heller and Y/n discovers more about the project, including the plan to level the entire city, killing anyone infected or non-infected alike, with a fleet of Helicopters outfitted with Thermobaric cannons.

After that got done, Heller made a second attempt on Rooks' life when the latter was on his cellphone conversing with his wife. Just as Heller was about to strike Rooks, the Colonel's mentioning of his daughter over the phone call stopped the former Sergeant short. Heller quickly changed into Lieutenant Riley's form, subtly touched at the fact that behind the ruthless face of a Blackwatch officer, Rooks was a family man at heart.

Not realizing that Riley was dead and that Heller had been assuming the Lieutenant's identity the whole time, Rooks accidentally slipped to Heller that the latter's daughter, Amaya, was still alive. Ultimately, however, Rooks deduced that "Riley" had gone rogue, and ambushed him, only to be surprised when Heller revealed himself. Being held at a gunpoint, Heller politely informed Rooks that all he cared about was Amaya's safety. The stunned Rooks did not shoot Heller (useless as it would have been), and allowed him to go his way.

Y/n did some scouting for Evolved on his own. While traveling, he heard a scuffle between a group of people. He looked down to see a frightened mother and her son being cornered by a BlackWatch Trooper holding a rifle to them.

 He looked down to see a frightened mother and her son being cornered by a BlackWatch Trooper holding a rifle to them

The little boy hugged his mom tightly, shaking in fear as the mother begs the man to not kill them.

Mother: *begging* Don't shoot us, for God's sake, please don't shoot us.

Blackwatch Trooper: I need to hear your son talk, Ma'am.

Mother: *crying; scared as she holds him away from the Trooper* He's Autistic! He's not infected! I swear, I swear to God-

Y/n sees that the Trooper is aiming his rifle to gun the mother and son down, despite their pleas. Y/n quickly jumped down with Claws in front of the now starled Blackwatch soldier.