Prototype#5: Finding Dana Mercer/Mia and Zoe

[With Y/n]
The man was still bewildered that his close friend Meryl was a Prototype just like him.

Y/n: Meryl..Y-you're a Prototype..

Meryl: Yes.

Y/n preps his claws, but Meryl holds up hands in surrender

Meryl: W-wait! Please.. I'm not here to fight.

Y/n: But why..

Meryl: Huh?

Y/n: Why did you betray me and sent BlackWatch onto me?

Meryl: I-it was never my intention. I didn't even tell them about you. They must've used viral detectors to know you were infected. *walks towards him* Please understand: I was only doing what I thought was best, so you can live. If you were killed..iwouldn't be able to live with myself. And for Amaya..I never had any involvement of taking her.

Y/n: And you expect me to believe you?

Meryl had no words to reply as Y/n checks his phone to see its been minutes and Heller most likely left. Now, he needs to find him.

Y/n: I-i have to go.

Y/n then jump off to Heller's location, while the blue haired woman watched. After a few minutes, Meryl then follows him unknown to his senses.

Meryl: If he's going in the Red Zone, I better keep up.

[With the Prototype Duo]
The two were on a rooftop listening in on the Blacknet Radio.

Blackwatch Radio: All Catapult choppers, this is Catapult. We have determined that a civilian agitator using the codename "ATHENA" is Dana Mercer, sister of Alex Mercer. Report to Red Zone ASAP for a Search-and-Destroy mission, over.

Y/n: If we are going to find Dana, we're going have to join up with these guys.

Y/n and Heller jump up rooftops until they land far from a landing pad across their view.

BlackWatch: Catapult Four One and Two, this is Catapult, give me a sit-rep.

Pilot: Catapult, this is Four One. I'll be airborne alongside Four Two for the Dana Mercer mission in a couple of Mikes, over.

Heller: No you ain't. In a couple of mikes, I'm gonna be wearing your face.

Y/m and Heller shifted into random BlackWatch soldier to sneakily consume the surrounding soldiers. After getting their pilot forms, their radio began to speak out.

BlackWatch Radio: Catapult Four One, where are you? Catapult Four One and Catapult Four Two, Radio check.

Y/n: Uh, Southpaw? Me and my comrade are sitting in for Catapult Four One and Catapult Four Two. A couple of Brawlers just bit their heads off, wouldn't you know it.

South Paw: Yeah, that happens a lot around here. Alright, new Catapult Four One and Catapult Four Two. You ready to go get ATHENA?

Heller: Getting airborne, ASAP.

Heller and Y/n got on their individual helicopters as they started to take off into the Red Zone.

Heller: Southpaw, this is Catapult Four One. We're inbound to the RZ.

Southpaw: Roger that, Four One, good luck out there. You both gonna need it.

[Timeskip: Welcome to the Red Zone!]