Resident Evil #4: Survivors

[No One's Pov]
The Village of Shadows.
A once prosperous village that was safe and filled with life and joy. Villagers' would walk freely, while children sang and ran along the streets. The light touch of the soft, gentle beauty of snowfall rains into the houses, igniting the chimneys and oil lanterns in the houses. Giving out a warm, comforting embrace that anybody would welcome with open arms.

But now the houses were empty, alone...

Abandoned….

The warm and gentle atmosphere is now replaced by the cold, harsh winds of the winter, the dark shades of the clouds covering the entire village, while the sense of blood and death littered throughout every nook and cranny that they went.

She can only wonder why it happened.

Why had Mother Miranda abandoned them? She was the sole protector of the village. Their god, their guardian. But once the monster appeared. They pray for their safety as they hope that she would hear their call for protection, for comfort -for sanctuary….

But it never came.

The monster had torn through their way into the village, like a pack of wolves surrounding an incapable and vulnerable lamb. The villagers' screams and shouts of terror and fear ring through night and day, while the prayers for their saviour fall into death's ear.

There was two people running in the cold dead wheat fields trying to find shelter from the monster that raid these village. One of them is a petite young woman with a brown sweater named Elena Lupu..

 One of them is a petite young woman with a brown sweater named Elena Lupu

The other person is her Father Leonardo Lupu. From the looks of him, it appears that he was recently into a battle with some of the monster here. His face is scared with claw marks as he was holding his right hip

[With Y/n and Ethan]Y/n and Ethan continued their path towards the big castle after dealing with the Lycans and the big alpha

Y/n and Ethan continued their path towards the big castle after dealing with the Lycans and the big alpha.

Y/n: Those lycans really fucked up this village.