Meet Phooey and Kablooie Duck

Duck Dodgers was napping on a chair on the deck of the ship when it happened. Eager Young Cadet was the first one to even notice. The Cadet paused in the hallway. The two ducklings stood holding hands. The yellow duckling smiled sweetly and sugary, the orange duckling smiled something sinister and sadistic. The Eager Young Cadet saw this, and then immediately turned around. He went, "Nope." Then he walked away from that. The pig got to the deck and shaked the duck away, informing him, "We've got-gotta a-uh a problem."

The water fowl rubbed his eyes then yawned, "Cadet, can't you deal with it?" Not Porky Pig glared at him with extreme "done with this" upon his face. Not Daffy Duck fell out of the chair and pushed himself up as he grumbled to himself, "Fine! I'm up! I'm up! I'll handle it!!" The adult avain got up, walking off to find the problem. It was quick when the problem found him. The Problem Child saw him and on sight, knocked him over, and began straggling him as he growled angrily, "YOU FUCKING DEADBEAT, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU. I'LL FUCKING DRAG YOUR SOUL INTO HELL MYSELF FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY MOTHER, YOU CHEATING HOMEWRECKER."

The Golden Child found them, and immediately was trying to pull them away from each other. The Innocent pleaded with tears in his eyes, "Kablooie! KABLOOIE! Stop, you'll hurt our daddy! You'll kill him!!" The future serial killer took his clawed hands off the neck and fumed at his brother, "I don't care if he donated the sperm, Donald raised and this Fucker isn't our father. This murder is justified, Phooey!!!" Phooey backed off as the tears welled up, sniffled, "Don't yell at me." Kablooie frowned, hugged him and apologized, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." Phooey hugged him back.

In the background, the adult male duck sat up and rubbed his neck. He puzzled to himself, "Daddy? Father?" He looked at the two ducklings, feeling an odd warm as he did. The adult male bird smiled a little bit despite the attempted murder, he spoke happily, "I'm a dad?"

Cadet face palmed and sighed to himself, "That's what you are concerned about?"