Invasion of Martians!

The spaceship sounded it's alarms and turned on red flashing lights. A larger vessel loomed over, closing in. A beam overcame the smaller vessel, leaving it unable to escape so easily. The smaller spaceship aimed weapons and fired but the shield simply bounced them off. All seemed lost until a thunderstorm appeared out of nowhere in space. The lightning struck and crashed the alien ship, causing it to lose power. However the lightning was strange, not only for being in space somehow, but for it's glitchy behavior and golden coloring.

Many people think lightning is just yellow always but it's actually blue or white most of the time. Kinda like how people draw the Earth's Moon as yellow even though it's more grey than anything despite looking white from Earth. However, both ships were stuck in space with no easy way out. So the alien vessel boarded the smaller vessel to resolve the issue personally.

Meanwhile with the crew, Duck Dodgers was looking out the window and holding his yellow son. The crew was grouped together, hoping to hide from the threat until they could fight against it. Dodgers looked out the window then to the boy he held in his arms then back before commenting, "Cadets and Kablooie, I think Phooey's panic just saved our bacon as it were." Eager Young Cadet stood up and was about to criticize this when he looked out the window. There was a Earth like thunderstorm in space, it was even raining down. It was impossible, at least improbable.

Kablooie Duck was getting out his cartoonish bombs and replied bluntly, "Yeah, Phooey has super powers that allow him to do impossible shit. It's emotion based and wildly unpredictable..." Junior Cadet was terrified, while he been on adventures before he hadn't been in danger like this before. He just didn't want to die. Kablooie paused his bomb stuff to look at Plucky Duck. He hugged Plucky and assured him, "Just stay here, We'll be back." The green duckling briefly hugged the orange duckling back.

The adult duck patted his proxy gently, then set his son by him. He assured them, "Stay here, they can't find you here." They nodded with fear, huddling close together to be less afraid. The other three exited to fight the problem themselves.

Less than an hour later,

Kablooie Duck was alone. Not Porky Pig and Not Daffy Duck had been almost immediately captured by the invading force. There only seemed to be two of the invaders and only one was actually doing anything but they were smart and had technology that was even more advanced compared to the 50 style Sci Fi shit he'd been living on. Although, the only thing that kept Dodgers afloat in this bitch of a universe was his unlucky luck. A blind mouse could probably capture that no good, nest wrecking, cheating, deadbeat if it wasn't for that BULLSHIT.

Footfalls rang quietly on the metallic floor. It was the enemy, Kablooie lit a bomb and rolled it over. He heard the explosion and went for the kill. The bomb had knocked the adult male over but they were still alive. The edgy preteen boy only managed to pin down him. The man was strong but he was super powered. It would have been murder if he hadn't been. The Martian threatened the child, "Let me go or you'll be orange duck, infant!" The future supervillain pulled the gun out of the holder that the supervillain had, the blaster was aimed between the eyes.

The Villain-Coded character sadistically informed the villain character, "I'm fire proof, Dipshit, now you tell me where you are keeping that worthless motherfucker or I blow a fucking hole between your eyes." The alien glared at him with immeasurable spite. The earthling returned it fully force. The shirtless male spat spiteful, "Little boys shouldn't swear, prehaps after you fail to shot me I'll have your mouth washed with soap." The Flammable Fireproof curled a sinister smile that screamed murderous as he chuckled darkly, "Oh I'll enjoy finding out what your insides looks like." The zapper fired, the other fell over.

The shot appeared to be both electric and fire. Advanced but unfortunately both super powered individuals on the ship were immune to it. The murder duckling gazed upon the unconscious body. The heel was attractive... Mentally he noted to him this fact. Species that he was physically attracted to, Bunny Rabbits, Ducks, and Martians. Having realized they were only unconscious, he puzzled. The edgy preteen scoffed as he checked the weapons settings, "It's on stun?! You Fucking Coward!!" Then he turned the weapon around and started beating.

Phooey Duck grabbed his arm and stopped his violent, crying out, "Stop it! Stop, we won!" Kablooie Duck turned around to face him to find Plucky Duck also standing just behind with a little girl martian. Phooey explained, "She's one of Plucky's friends. She will help us find Daddy and his coworker." Kablooie let go of the blaster and stood up without another word. The little girl seemed afraid of him, probably because he tried to beat a man to death in front of her.

They began following their ally. Plucky and Kablooie walked next to each other, because Kablooie is too violent to be allowed alone. Phooey and Marcia walked next to another, she slipped her hand into his seemingly out of fear of his brother. He held hers back. Phooey Duck apologized for his brother, "I'm sorry you saw that. My little bwudda is... violent about everything. There's really no good reason, he just loves hurting people." He didn't want to admit it but was true. Marcia the Martian remarked, "You are much nicer than him."

Kablooie Duck cuddled up to Plucky Duck, flirting on, "I'm going to probe you... If you want to or something." Plucky Duck took a deep breath as he hoped this relationship between them would end sooner rather than later. Although Kablooie never noticed, rather living in denial that his love could ever love him back. Because Plucky hates Kablooie in every universe, including a potential future. How unlucky for him.

They made it over to the adults. Cadet and Dodgers were freed but now brought the question of what to do with their new friend who had helped them.