Plucky enters the fan fiction!

Eager Young Cadet was fixing the ducklings some food using the ship's Sci-Fi technology. Mainly a microwave. He asked them cheerfully, "So what do you (stuttering that I can't write because I don't know how) precious little angels want for lunch?" The said precious little angel cheered, "Pizza!" Then the horrible little demon grinned wickedly before casually answering, "Bacon, Porky." He pulled out a knife and made eye contact. Cadet stood there uncomfortably sweating although pigs can't sweat, he commented to himself, "Why can't you be more like your brother?"

Just then Duck Dodgers entered the room and walked over to the group introducing a little green duckling, "Don't make anything yet. We have one more. Cadet, my sons, this is Junior Cadet!" Plucky Duck stood up tall as he could, beaming a smile. Junior Cadet happily informed, "I want a pizza too!" Kablooie Duck was still a second, slowly turning to the other duckling and getting a big grin of delight. The knife was violently stabbed into the table. The Carnivorous Duckling licked his bill as he openly lusted, "Changed my mind, I'm going to eat this snack."

The mallard duckling hid behind his hero and openly feared, "Dodgers? I'm scared, I don't want to be eaten." The adult duck patted his head gently and assured, "Don't worry, that's my son Kablooie. He's only partly feral so he's more than likely talking about kidnapping you as his bride rather than actually eating you." Everyone other than Kablooie and Dodgers yelled in unison, "That's even worse!"

Phooey pulled back his brother and demanded, "Kablooie Duck, No kidnapping! Kidnapping is bad!!" Kablooie got on all fours and broke away from the gripped in a full sprint. The feral duckling ran between the legs, jumped on top of his target, pinned him down, and expressed delight, "I only just met you and I would kill for you, be my bride and have my children." Plucky was so scared that he didn't say anything but instead teared up. The male adult duck in the room picked up the child and criticized this behavior, "That's it young man, I am having none of this. You are going to your room and you can eat lunch there!!"

The murder duckling wildly flailing his arms and clawing for his peer, crying out, "Let me go, let me down!! HE'S CRYING, I HAVE TO COMFORT MY BRIDE-TO-BE!" Still Duck Dodgers walked out of the room and put his son in his room to think about his actions. Not Daffy Duck returned all scratched up but otherwise fine. Phooey Duck got down from his chair, went over, offered a hand, "I'm sorry about my bwudda, he gets over excited when he likes people. Would you like help up?" The little green duckling sniffled, nodded, took the hand and got up.

The two ducklings went to their chairs and sat down for their pizza.

Later that day, Plucky Duck was casually strolling the spaceship to familiarize himself to it when the hallway was filled with a heavy fog. Above the voice of Duck Dodgers called out, "Don't worry everyone, Phooey accidentally set off the fog machine! It'll be over in a minute!" Plucky couldn't see very well but he continued walking albeit more slow and careful. Plucky joked to himself nervously, "Oh boy, I hope nobody kidnaps me and mates me under the cover of this fog!" He knew who would do that but thought himself enough to joke about it.

That's when a noise came from the vents. It was a low grumbling. The hatch to the vent popped open and something that looked like it belongs in David Crounenberg's The Thing slithered out and pulled him in. The scream ran throughout the ship due to the vents. The thing from another world shifted back into Kablooie Duck who held Plucky Duck and assured him, "It's going to be okay, it's going to be okay forever." The fog cleared as they went deeper into the vents. The others had heard the scream and were searching for the source.

In a dark room, lit only in red was a nest. In the nest were two ducklings. The mutanted duckling nuzzled lovingly into the other duckling, comforting, "Don't cry, I'll make it okay." The mallard sobbed quietly, "Please don't hurt me, I won't tell anyone I swear." The mutant frowned, petting him. The fellow duckling flinched at the touched in fear. The Actually Evil Triplet backed off and questioned, "Why would I ever hurt you when I love you?"

The mallard duckling sat up, backed into a corner and stuttered an answer through his sobs, "You kidnapped me and-and-and before you did, I said "I hope nobody kidnaps me and mates me" so-so-so now you are going to do bad things to me." The predatory duckling gently touched his face despite the other flinching at the touch, he spoke as he made heavy eye contact, "I don't want to make children with you unless you also want that. I love you, and it's not love if I did something like that."

They looked at each other, giving a small smile. Both reassured in this, although one of them was still reasonably afraid. That's when the adults burst in