Final!

Duck Dodgers smiled as he cheered to the group, "I, Duck Dodgers, promise that!..." Then he fell down face first with a burnt wound on the back of his head. Eager Young Cadet aimed his own blaster to the source of the shot but was immediately shot in the chest. The pig flopped on his back. Junior Cadet shouted in fear, "Dodgers, MyHero, Cadet!" Plucky was forced on the floor as a zap hit the boxes just behind where he was. Phooey Duck fell to his knees, grabbing an arm and shaking the body, sobbing, "Daddy, wake up! Wake up, please!!" Then he was suddenly yanked back as a zap hit the place he'd just been kneel.

Kablooie Duck dragged the two ducklings around a corner and hide them behind a box, he pulled out a communication device and called someone, "Marcia, Marcia! Marcia come in, DAMMIT we need you!!" A shaking voice came through, "I'm sorry, I am so sorry. I can't help you anymore, my uncle... He's..." Static overwhelmed for a second. A blast hit the corner just near his head. Kablooie glared death beams to the man drawing closer. The commutation device turned on without any input, a new voice came through it, "Do you think I'm a moron, child?"

The Edgy Preteen went wide eyed as he knew that voice, he spoke as firm as he could, "You are a moron if you think you can fight me after I beat your ass last time." Comander X-2 stood over him just behind him, the zapper aimed just behind his head and just barely touched it. He spoke rather casually, "Care for a rematch?" The weapon fired with no shortage of recoil but when the villain looked back down, he suddenly regretted his choices. The firecracker stood up and began to shift into an unholy nightmare, delighting in his words, "Thanks for the power boost, dipshit!"

The clawed hand wrapped around the entire head and squeezeed it with intention to kill. However it just made a squeaky toy noise. The slightly radioactive mutant snarled steam, "Of all Fucking times for Toony BULLSHIT to happen it's now!?" The murder duckling threw the martian down, fortunately he just bounced harmlessly into another room. Plucky Duck stomped over to Kablooie, yelling, "What in Sam Hill was that?! Were you trying to kill him?!!" Phooey Duck poked out from behind the box agreeing, "Yeah, murder is bad! You shouldn't murder anyone, even if they are a big meanie weenie beans!"

Kablooie Duck shifted back into him, having none run down the energy he gained from being shot, he agrued against them, "What the Fuck are you talking about? He was going to kill us!!" Duck Dodgers sat down and rubbed his head. Eager Young Cadet also woke up but hadn't sat up right yet. Junior Cadet geasured to them in a "See? He didn't kill them" way. However before they could keep fighting, Phooey Duck was suddenly shot by something way more powerful than a zapper. X-2 should with a much bigger weapon and fumed, "I will not be humiliated by mere Earthling children!"

Everyone looked at him with different amounts of shock. Kablooie screamed, "You FUCKING IDIOT, Do have any idea what you've done!?!! Your weapons use fire and electricity, fire gives me power and Phooey get power from electricity! You doomed us all!!" Not Marvin looked at him with judging doubt, he began, "Do you really think I'd believe...?" His words faded off as he looked behind the box. The duckling he just shot was glowing with electricity and floating upwards. The thunderstorm grew worse in space, engulfing both ships now. The ran poured down enough to be heard inside now. Thunder clashed loudly, and then the ship was completely dark other than the glowing electricity ball with a preteen inside it.

The yellow eyes opened to show a glowing light within. Phooey looked to his attacker, raised his hand halfway up, and then pointed a finger at him before whispering but somehow the whisper was so loud everyone could hear it inside their heads, "I don't like you, you are mean." In that very instant, the martian ship and everything it brought with it disappeared. The rain stopped and the lights turned back on to find Phooey laying unconscious.

Duck Dodgers ran over to him and held his son in his arms close to his chest. Phooey Duck opened his eyes and hugged him back, responding gently, "I love you too, Daddy."

The End!