Bonus Episode, Marvin and Calvin/John!

Marvin The Martian rubbed his head as he felt a headache coming on. He sat up to see someone in front of him. He baffled aloud, "John!?" The green, muscled, man stepped out of the shadows, equally surprised, "Marvin?" They stayed that way, staring at each other in surprised. It'd been years... So many years.

The smaller, black, martian stood up on on his feet as he questioned this, "I thought all the green martians died! I thought you died!! Where were you, why didn't you contact me?!!" The super-powered individual stepped down from floating above, questioning back, "I thought all the martians died, I assumed you dead as well! Why didn't you try to find me?!"

They drew closer until the taller hugged him and overjoyed at it all, "I can't believe this, you are alive. At least one of martians is alive, I thought it impossible." The other pushed him away and raged, "You didn't answer me, Where were you!?!" The green martian informed him, "I was on Earth, protecting it's people and searching for the one who destroyed my people...I thought it would be easy to find me there if any of us were left."

The black martian backed up in something like horror, he became apologizing, "John... John, I'm so sorry. I'm so terrible sorry."

The superhero held his old friend's shoulders, requesting him, "Marvin, tell me what it is. There's nothing I couldn't forgive you for, not after all this pain I've suffered hoping you beyond hope you survived." The supervillain couldn't bare look him in the eyes, he tried to hold it together, "I... I've been trying to destroy Earth. It was blocking my view of Venus. Please forgive me, John. Please." The hero stood up from his kneeling position and walk back, shock and something else on his face. It was already rare to see emotion expressed at all. He finally spoke with an almost hate, "You pervert. Mars was beyond this, our species was beyond this, How could you be overcome by such childish things?"

Comander X-2 stood firm against his former friend as he refused to apologize anymore, "I won't keep apologizing to you anymore, Calvin! I was loyal to Mars and you sided with Earth, I stayed with our Queen and you protected our enemies!!" Then The Martian Manhunter stood against his former friend, "The black martians sided with the white martians, you didn't side with Mars. You sided with The Queen. You sided with her when she betrayed us for the white martians." They glared at each other with heartbreak more than hate for each other.

They turned away from another,trying not to let their heartbreak show to the other. They guarded their hearts and tried not to cry. The angst was great but how could either admit their feelings. Especially now after all this pain and all these years?

The Martian Manhunter floated gently backwards and slowly opened his arms to the other before him, speaking with that calm monotone, "You are lonely. Like me." Marvin the Martian turned his back to him, crossing his arms as he denied it, "I'm not lonely, what are you talking about?" He turned his head slightly to glared at the other only see that he had transformed himself into a new form. Quickly Marvin turned his head away and closed his eyes to continue his denial. He couldn't bare to admit it. The hands engulfed his shoulders and slippered down, that deep voice speaking again, "Why do you deny it so? We are alike, we are alone together."

Marvin The Martian pushed away his advancement despite how much it pained him so to do so, he fumed loudly, "Don't you get it!?! Are you so naive?! Those humans will use you as they used my people, it's better we be alone if it means that never happens again!! EVERYONE WE EVER LOVED IS DEAD, JOHN!!" Martian Manhunter floated in the air in front of him. His cape flapping to the other in the wind. His face unreadable as ever but seemingly saddened. He didn't say anything.

His smaller counterpart aimed his weapons to the planet below. Marvin grumbled to him, "I've overcome your childish angst, and your childish attachment to these Earth Creatures, believe me. You will be happier this way" That's when the hero finally spoke up, "But, Are you happy, Marvin?" The villain couldn't bare it, he knew the answer, he aimed his weapons at the other man and fired to avoid that answer.

Commander X-2 rubbed his head as he sat up. He could feel a headache coming on. God, it felt like he had been 12 different universes at once. That dream had been such a mind screw. Why did everyone keep calling him Marvin? He was wobbly as he stood up on his feet. There was something wrong... He could feel it in his gut. Something was fundamentally wrong with this scenario. That thunderstorm in space. Duck Dodgers had a weapon. An impossible weapon beyond anything he'd seen before. Not Marvin The Martian took his blaster which was beside him on the floor for some reason and walked.

I hope everyone got the symbolism I was trying to invoke by having Martian Manhunter meet Marvin The Martian in this chapter because it'll be important next chapter.