Ex-Marine (Part 1)

(Not my art credit to owner)

"You must've been a looker when you were a kid.." you comment staring out the window of the cell room. "Heh.. Thank you but.. We have no time for chit chat Miss l/n.." Smoker said standing behind you knowing he always has his arms crossed. "You know you can't win.." you answer turning around with determination that the Pirate Era will continue. "Just because I have been locked up.. The soul daughter and princess of the king of the pirates.. Does not mean you will win over such history.." you say glaring at the man seeing him furrow his eyebrows.

"Us marines.. Will do what we can to make justice.. We will make it happen.." Smoker answered by puffing out a cloud of smoke in your direction. You wanted to push it away with your devil fruit power but you had on sea stone cuffs. You had the power of force or impact (kinda like wind power). You could control how hard air pressure hit or how fast it went. You could probably mess around with the cloud of smoke if you could.

"Stop with that will you..? I hate people that smoke.." you say sourly to the male as he chuckles unintentionally puffing out more smoke. "It's my power.. What do you expect?" He asked as you scoff looking back out the window. "You are acting so sour to me now.. You've changed so much.." smoker commented as you ignored his comment. He lets out a sigh staring at you.

"You're still are as stubborn as ever though.." he said, making your head turn. "Same goes for you commander smoker.." you answer with no response of emotion. "I guess you are correct.." he said, walking your direction. He stood next to you putting out his cigar on a cigar tray on the windows ledge. "I liked you more when you weren't like this.. When you weren't so formal.." you tell him as he stays silent.

"That was 7 years ago.. I've changed.. I changed for the better." Smoker answered as you laughed. "Ha! For the better?! I've done nothing but be free on the waters! And you are taking me in just because! I have done nothing, Not all pirates are the same.. You know that too Smoker.." you say feeling hurt from his words. "You are the eldest daughter of Gol. D Roger! All blood related members must be executed!" He answered slightly, raising his voice.

You stay silent as you stare at him with slight shock. "You really want me dead don't you..?" You ask, looking at him, feeling the sea stone chains on your wrists shift. He stares at you, hesitant to say his next. "...Y/n-" he gets cut off by Tashigi opening up the room door holding a piece of paper in her hand. " Admiral Sengoku-San has come here to speak with the princess." Tashigi informed Smoker  with a serious look on her face. Before Smoker could say anything you interrupted him. "Awww Tashigi you've grown so much.." you say giving her a smile.

She looks at you with much pain in her eyes. "Y-y/n-Sensei.." she said seeing the tears begin to form. You moved your hands to the side to hug your old student. She was hesitant but suddenly Smoker blocked her way. "You don't know what she'll do to you Tashigi.. She betrayed us.." Smoker reminded her as she kept her hands near her chest.

"S-smoker-San.." she said, holding back the tears. "Tashigi give me the paper and tell Admiral Sengoku to come this way." Smoker demanded as she quickly gave him the paper.

"Hai! Good bye Y/n-Sensei.." She bowed and headed out to fetch Sengoku. "You couldn't even let me hug my old student?" You said with bitterness in your tone. "We can't trust you after what you have done.." Smoker said, staring down at you with a strong glare. You glare back at him and look away.

"We practically raised that child together. You could've at least been a bit nicer to her.." you said now getting mad at him. He stayed quiet, puffing out more smoke. "Well she needed to-'' he gets interrupted once again but this time it was Admiral Sengoku going through the door. Tashigi follows behind him hesitantly, standing behind Sengoku.

"Princess L/n D. Y/n... or also known as Eikyō Warrior.." Sengoku said, staring down at you in amusement. "What an amazing site to see you on marine grounds again.." Sengoku said with a smile on his face.

"It's been 2 years? When you pretended to be the most trusted and one of the strongest Admirals.." Sengoku said in a stern voice. "You killed my brother.. What do you expect from his own family? Not to defend and get revenge for it?" You ask in a threatening tone. "...None of you followed my demands. So I did it myself.." you say staring up at man.

"I can't believe I looked up to such a fool.." Sengoku said standing there with his arms crossed. You grit your teeth in annoyance as you see the man now take his hand and smack you across the face.

"We will be bringing her to Dawn Island for her Execution." Sengoku said wiping his hands off leaving you to have a red mark on your face.

D-Dawn Island..??

"W-Why Dawn Island?!!" You exclaim wondering why on that island. "You seem to be phased by that island. Is there a reason why you are reacting this way?" He asked, looking down at you suspiciously. "No.. If I die, I would at least want to die where my father had been executed.." you say looking away with a frown.

He stares at you then heads for the door. "We already made the preparations.. Therefore we will be bringing you there tonight." Sengoku said, opening the door and closing it behind him. "Smoker-San I'll get our boats ready for travel." Tashigi said as he nodded. "Thank you Tashigi, you may take your leave.." smoker said as she bows and heads out closing the door behind her.

You look away from the man hearing him let out a long heavy sigh. "L/n.." Smoker said suddenly showing you sympathy. "Leave me alone.." you say moving to the other side of the room, as far as you could go. The chains stopped you once it hit their limits.

"Don't talk to me.." you sternly say looking down causing your hair to cover your face. "Y/n I helped you for as long as I could. I made sure they wouldn't find you.." he said walking over to you. "But you told Hina, why??" You say looking at him with betrayal in your eyes.

"You told that damn girlfriend of yours..!" You say now standing up to glare at him. "I trusted you.." you say breaking out of the chains. His eyes widen in shock as you look down at your hands now cracking them. A little smirk grows across your lips while making eye contact with the man.

To be continued~

(What do you think will happen next?)

Word count~ 1196