Back Then (Part 3)

(Not my art credit to owner)

*flash back to about 9 years ago* (before marine Ford)

(Your 25, Ace is 11, Luffy is 9 and Sabo is 11)

You still think about the day when you went back to Dawn island to go meet your little brother Ace. It was a hot sunny day, the clouds were like cotton candy floating as the wind pushed them side to side. The sky was as blue as blueberries as it was the base for the white cotton. Looking down to the crystal clear seas. The sea was as clear as the air and as fresh as the flowers. Your boat had glided upon the ocean making your way to the island. Once you docked your boat you settled on the island's land. "Feels great to be back.." you smile to yourself grabbing your sack of treasures. You throw it behind your back walking to the small village called "foosha Village".

You walk into town while everyone stares at you in awe. You forgot you were still wearing your marine cape. "AN ADMIRAL!" Someone shouted in shock, staring at you. Soon you were the whole village's attention as you awkwardly smiled at the people. "Makino where are you.." you whisper to yourself in desperation looking around for her. Soon you saw her wave her hand in the air as she stood in front of her bar. Your eyes light up and you quickly run to her. "Makino!!!" You smile at her and hug her tightly. "Welcome back Y/n!" She said as you both broke the hug. "You're right on time! Shanks is also here to say hi since I told him you were coming." She said with a smile as you looked at her in disgust.

"Ewww you told shanksss??? You betrayed me Makino." You say dramatically putting the back of your hand on your forehead. She giggled and opens the bar door. "Your so dramatic Y/n." Makino said with a smile. You giggled and walked into the old bar to find Luffy sitting there drinking orange juice. "Luffy!!" You exclaim causing his head to turn. "ONEESAN!!!" You exclaimed with excitement. An outstretched smile ran across his face as he jumped off his chair and ran to you.

You picked the boy up and hugged him. "How's my little sprout doin?"you ask, nuzzling your nose against his. "I got to fight the tiger today!!" Luffy said with a smile on his face. "Oh? Is that why you have so many scratches and bruises on you?" You ask as he nodded with a smile. "Did you win?" You ask as he looks down at you with a frown.

"No.." he said, now looking all gloomy. You giggle at his cute sad face. "Luffy, you will grow and become stronger. One day you will be able to defeat that tiger. I know it.. If anything, always work together with sabo and Ace okay?" You ask as he looks up at you. He now has hope in his eyes and he smiles.

"Hai!" He said as you smiled down at him. Suddenly you heard someone shout your name from across the bar. "Y/n! Long Time no see!" A man's voice called out to you. You look over to see Shanks drinking with Ben and Yasopp. "...shanks.." you say in disgust as he now frowns upon your negative response. "Oh.. Come on now! Why is it so cold! I haven't seen you in ages. You still looking amazing as ever." He complimented as you shook your head.

You walk over to the man with Luffy still in your arms. "Y/n how's it going?" Ben asked as you smiled. "Been tiring since the boss has been having tantrums lately.." you say with a sigh as Ben and Yasopp laugh. "Is it because of the warlords or should I say doflamingo?" Yasopp asked as you nod.

"That dumb bastard keeps threatening us marines. It's starting to get very frustrating.." you say with a sigh. "Well you could always join my crew instead of being a marine Y/n." Shanks said as you stared at him with the "are you serious" face. "You know I need to do this because they know nothing about the princesses' existence." You say to them as Shanks nods.

"Well they don't know you as the princess but if you join me then they will know you as the queen." Shanks said as you casually walked over to him and smacked the man in the back of the head. "Tough luck Shanks.. I'll never date an idiot like you." You say in a serious tone as a slight tear comes out of his eyes. "Why not.. We could adventure together like we used to.." Shanks said in desperation while drinking a bottle of sake.