Mission (Part 4)

*Goa Kingdom* ———-

You snuck through the guarded wall fairly easily since some of the guards were asleep. You took their keys for an easy escape and snuck into the town. "Now to find Smoke.." you whisper, running around the town, now finding the entrance to the auction.

Where is he..??

You look around until you hear someone call out your name. You look behind you to find smoker with black hair. "Woah... You look totally different with black hair.." you say laughing at him awkwardly wearing a black suit. "I don't feel comfortable in this.." he complained walking in your direction. You giggle at him and fix his hair a bit. "You dyed your hair?" You ask as he nods. "I thought it would look more realistic if I dyed my hair." Smoker said while you also fixed his suit tie. "That's a good idea. Crap! I forgot about my hair.." you say quickly dragging him into an alleyway to put on a fake (f/c) wig. It was cut short close to your jawline.

"There! Now the hat!" You quickly put on the hat and pose. "Do I look fancy?~" you ask him in a deep but smooth voice. "Fancier than I look." Smoker said walking out of the alley. You quickly follow him and grab his arm. "We have to act like a married couple, Mr. Marsh." You say emphasizing the fake name. "O-Of course Mrs.Marsh.." he answered back, looking away slightly.

You both walked up to the door quickly being stopped by men in black suits. "Name?" They asked as Smoker answered them. "Marsh's'" smoker said while the men nod looking down at a paper. "You may pass. Enjoy your visit.." they say letting the two of you pass. You smile at your "husband" as he gives you a blank stare.

Soon you both found seats in a private area, to soon look around to find anyone familiar. "Doflamingo.." you say with a serious tone. "He's here? Not surprised.." smoker said, sitting next to you looking around the place. You were still holding his arm and your chest pressed against it a bit.

"Ehem.." Smoker said releasing his arm from your grip. "Oh sorry! I was comfortable~" you say, winking to the man. "Anyway.. We need to figure out who is hosting it." Smoker said getting out 2 cigars to smoke. You grab one of them and put it in your jacket's pocket. "If you smoke two you're gonna look like your smoker self." You say as he sighs.

He lights up the one he had in his hand and puts it in his mouth. He breathes in holding it for a bit then let's it out, causing a puff of smoke to come out of his mouth. He did it your direction and you disgustingly swatted it away. "Ew! I told you not to ever put it in my direction!" you scold hitting his arm. He chuckles and looks at you.

"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!!" A small man said over the microphone catching everyone's attention. "Welcome to Arshak Auction!" They announced with a big forced smile. "Arshak..?" You say to yourself thinking about it. "It's probably Norm Arshak that's running the place.." smoker said while you nod. "That's right! The one billionaire that talks to us Marines all the time.." you say with a sigh. "Once everyone figures this out Arshak is gonna get his ass beat." You say leaning back in your chair.

"I forgot what he looks like.." Smoker said, looking at the man with the microphone, talking. "He's the one that comes in and flirts with all the girls. He has hideous slick backed hair and always wears these horrendously colored suits." You say seeing smokers' eyes widen. "Oh that dumbass.." smoker said, rubbing his temple. "I swear he is a pedophile, He is always trying to get close to Tashigi.." Smoker said while you nod. "Good thing we always have her close to us." You say watching the man now invite the host.

"Welcome Norm Arshak!" The dude with the microphone said while Arshak walked onto the stage. He aggressively grabbed the Microphone from the man and smiled widely. "Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the Goa Kingdom!" He said, smiling suddenly making strong eye contact with you. This sends shivers down your spine.