Secret Lovers

Summary: You are an advisor in training and have been gone for a year for training in another realm. You just got back and you have missed Loki terribly. The only thing is, you have hidden your romance for years. As it is banned for advisors to have affairs with any of the royal court.

——————————————————————————

You step out of the bi-frost and peer out to see the rainbow bridge, you smell the fresh air of your home and the sun is shining directly on the bridge making it shimmer even more. You had missed your home terribly, but even more you had missed the young prince who you had found yourself totally infatuated with.

You make your way to the palace with the other advisors to meet with the Allfather. Your trip had been long and exhausting and all you could think about was curling up in your bed, or Loki's. You had seemed to find yourself tangled in his sheets much more than yours before you had left.

You make your way into the throne room where the Allfather is waiting, along with the Allmother Frigga and both princes. Your eyes immediately dart to Loki who is already staring you down. You give him a quick half smile then direct your attention back to the king.

Thankfully your meeting was short, just the king thanking everyone for their hard work in training and their loyalty to the throne. Loki didn't take his eyes off you the entire time, which had your cheeks burning under his gaze.

You began making your way back to your quarters when you were suddenly grabbed by the arm and pulled into a nearby storage room. Before you could make a sound Loki had already pinned you against the wall with his hand over your mouth. His eyes were wild and he already had a grin on his face.

"Oh how I missed you little dove." he whispered into your ear, his cool breath on your neck had you shivering already. "I missed you, my prince." you say back, you could feel his hard length already pushed up against your hip which was causing your core to heat up.

"The second I laid my eyes on you I wanted to devour you right there in the throne room in front of everyone." his words had your head already spinning. Gods you had missed him, you had longed for him so many nights and no matter how many times you had brought yourself to relief it never was enough to satisfy your need for Loki.

Loki was grinding against your hip with need. You could tell he was as desperate for you as you were him. He was kissing down your neck as his hands traveling down your waist. You were dripping through your undergarments already.

You were already withering beneath his touch, he moved his lips from your neck and onto yours. You tangled your fingers in his hair and tugged slightly, causing a small moan from the God before you. You smirked slightly and his hands found there way to your soaked undergarments and ripped them off in one tug. His cool fingers slid through your folds and you let out a loud moan. "Oh so ready for me already darling.." you could feel his smirk between his kisses

He cups his hand back over your mouth and slides two fingers inside you, you gasp in his hand and roll your eyes back. Despite his cool touch your whole body feels on fire, your every nerve ignited with pleasure. He lets out small grunts in between kisses as he continues to grind himself against you.

It doesn't take long for him to build you up to your climax, his fingers hitting every pleasure spot inside you. "Loki..." you breath between moans. "Cum my darling" he hisses, and you fall apart instantly. Your orgasm crashing through your whole body hard until you are shaking beneath him.

Just as you are coming down from your high Loki spins you around and pulls you tightly to his chest, in a flash of green your clothes are gone and so are his. His cold bare chest against your back feels amazing on your hot skin. He lifts one leg up and in one hand and steadies your body against him, in one hard thrust he pushes his entire length inside you.

You both let out a moan when he fills you up, it takes a minute for you to adjust to him despite how wet you were. It had been an entire year since he had taken you but it does not take long until the slight pain turns into immense pleasure.

With every thrust you are seeing stars, Loki is grunting and moaning behind you and it's sending absolute shocks of pleasure down your body. You had fantasized about this for so many nights alone but nothing or no one could compare to the way he made you feel. He takes his free hand and starts rubbing your clit and in the matter or seconds you are cumming around him, calling out his name in between moans.

"What a good girl, I bet you thought of me so many nights while away didn't you?" he says in between breaths, as if reading your mind. He continues thrusting into you harder and your body is so overstimulated you feel like you might faint but the pleasure he's giving you takes over and you feel so good you don't ever want him to stop.

"Please.." you moan out, tears are spilling from your eyes. "You're doing so well darling, cum for me once more." he hisses in your ear. His rhythm is starting to falter and his breathing ragged and you know he's nearing his end. He places his hand around your throat and applies a light pressure and that's all it takes to have you cumming around him once more.

A moment later you feel Loki cum with a shout inside you, his grip on your throat tightness just slightly as he does. He pumps a few more times into you milking out the last of his orgasm and yours before he pulls out of you and drops you slowly on your feet.

You both pant for a few moments as you recover from your affair. You rest your head on his chest and both your clothes reappear with a flash. Loki slowly lifts your chin to meet his gaze. He's looking at you with such passion you feel like he might just burn through you, but this time it's not just lust. He kisses your head and leans his forehead against yours.

"Don't ever leave me for that long again love" he whispers.