Bakugou X Autistic Y/n Part 1

Story Spotify Playlist: 🙂🧠👏🏻Happy Brain👏🏻🧠🙂 https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3KGuZTzseJimmd8o0GYcBk?si=kNs9I74OTwqc_8tpy3AvLg

Meltdown Head Cannon

You were walking down the halls heading to class 1-A . You had your headphones on listening to Adore You by Harry Styles. This song was one that couldn't not make you happy. So you were flapping your hands as you walked. You were in your usually cheery mood. You felt your phone buzz in your pocket. As the phone turned on you saw a message from your boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugou.

"Hey, morning dumbass" you smiles as you read your good morning text.

You began to text back, but your headphones were suddenly ripped off your head. You squeak due to the shock. As you look up you are met by the laughter of a group of boys from general studies. The laughter sounded more like a cackle causing you to cover ears.

"Hey what's wrong with you freak" one of the boys said.

You started to shutdown due to the overwhelming situation in front of you.

"Hey say something, stupid" another boy snickered.

You could feel the threat of tears wanting to spill from your eyes.

"St-st-st-stop" you stuttered.

The boys all just laughed and mocked your stuttering.

"Spit it out already" the third one shouted.

You shut your eyes tight in hope they would just disappear. You were on the verge of a meltdown. When you felt a hand gently pull you into a hug. You opened your eyes and look up to see Bakugou.

"You shit heads have to the count of 3, better get fucking running" Bakugou growled.

The boys couldn't have ran away faster.

"Tch, fucking bastards" He said as he looked down at you.

You were about to have a melt down at any moment. Bakugou could sense your distress he began to gently guide you back to his dorm. He spotted Kirishima on the walk back.

"Hey Bakubro is Y/n okay, what happened" Kirishima said voice full of concern.

"Those fucking general study assholes, they upset Y/n I'm gonna kill those bastards" Bakugou was whisper yelling.

Kirishima sighed giving you a soft smile. Then the bell to mark the start of class rang. You never liked the bell it sounded more like screeching. You grip your ears and fall to the ground.

"Oi oi, oh shit Y/n ... I'm gonna pick you up to carry you to my dorm, okay" Bakugou knelt down carefully scooping you up.

"Shitty hair could you just tell Mr. Aizawa the current situation for me" Bakugou sighed.

"No worries Bakubro" Kirishima waved as he continue his way to class.

You trembled in Bakugou arms as he made his way back to his dorm.

Once he shut the door he places you on his bed. You balled up immediately still shaking. Bakugou's heart hurt every time you had a meltdown. He stood there for a few minutes letting you have your space.

"Baby what can I do" Bakugou quietly spoke breaking the silence.

Now you sometimes you a hard time communicating. You could speak fine that wasn't the problem. It was just that you couldn't find the right words sometimes. So you and Bakugou had developed your own hand signs. You stuck your hand slightly up, crossed your index and middle finger, then shook your hand side to side.

"You need me to hold you, okay" Bakugou smiled slightly.

He enjoyed holding you in his arms, but would mostly wait for you to give him the okay. He sat on the bed softly pulling you into his lap. He held you close, but made sure you didn't feel suffocated. You felt safe in his arms. You both stayed there for a moment until you felt okay.

"Bakugou" you tugged at his sleeve.

"Hmm" he hummed curiously.

You stuck up your hand placing your thumb behind your index fingers resembling the shape of a heart. Bakugou began to blush slightly.

"Your a dumbass you know that ... but your my dumbass."

Movement Stimming Head cannon

You, Bakugou, Kirishima, Sero, Ashido, and Kaminari were all hanging out in the common room. Bakugou and Kaminari were playing Smash Brothers. Ashido was on her phone. Sero had soft music on and Kirishima was watching Bakugou and Kaminari play. You were laying on the ground headphones on listening to Line With Out A Hook by Ricky Montgomery and doodling on some paper.

"Hey looks like I win again Blasty" Kaminari tossed his hands behind his head in satisfaction.

"SHUT IT DUNCE FACE" Bakugou yelled.

He hated losing to Kaminari. You look up at the two of them and giggle.

"What's so funny Y/n" Bakugou stared at you.

"Oh uh ... it's just I think found something your bad at Katsuki" you teased.

"No I just went easy on that dumbass" Bakugou huffed.

You smiled brightened.

"You do know the score is 11-2, Kaminari is beating you by 9 victories" you laugh.

"Dang Bakubro Kaminiari is beating you, I mean I knew you were trash at Smash but not this trash" Kiriashima joked.

"Can it Shitty Hair" Bakugou said.

"Dunce Face start up the dam round I gotta beat your ass" Bakugou growled.

You started to doodle again. Line With Out A Hook eventually ended and the next song started to play American Idiot by Green Day. You gasped with joy hearing the intro and stood up you began to bop around.

"Hey Y/n want the aux cord you can play the song out loud" Sero said handing it over.

You nodded and plugged it in restarting the song form the beginning and resume your bopping around.

"Oh yes Y/n I love this song" Kirishima stood up and joined you.

Soon you Kirishima, Sero, Ashido, and Kaminari were now all jamming about. Bakugou stood up and headed over to you.

"Oi Babe ... could I join you" Bakugou said softly.

He's is a total tsundere so he gets flustered when others point out him being cute with you. So he was hoping the others won't notice. You nod and grabbing his hand. You Bakugou and the others had a blast jumping around.

"Kirishma" Aishido whispered elbowing Kirishma.

"Bakugou and Y/n are so cute together" she pulled out her phone grinning.

"Mina you have a death wish" Kirishima laughed quietly.

"Yep" she took a photo.

She didn't know the flash was on thou so when she took the photo the flash went off. Aishido's face quickly grew pale.

"Mina start running" Bakugou growled. The song finished as Aishido ran for her life from Bakugou.

"Get your fucking dog Y/n" Aishido quoted.

"He don't bite" you quoted back.

"Yes he dose bro" Aishido laughed with you.

Bakugou growled. Aishido did make in it to her dorm and lock the door and Sero handed back your phone. You couldn't of been happier.