Izuku x Autsitc Y/n Part 1

Story Spotify Playlist: 🙂🧠👏🏻Happy Brain👏🏻🧠🙂 https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3KGuZTzseJimmd8o0GYcBk?si=kNs9I74OTwqc_8tpy3AvLg

First Date Head Cannon

Izuku held your hand as you two entered the park. You had been waiting for today since he asked you out on a date about a week ago. So you have been bubbling over with excitement. You start to stim with your free hand due to having so much energy.

"So what are we doing today again" you ask since you kinda forgot.

Izuku chuckles and hands you a piece of paper. You take it and glance it over it was a schedule of what was gonna happen on the date. You looked over at him and smiled.

"This is perfect now I know what's gonna happen" you beam.

Izuku smiles back, he had been doing a lot of research on autism. He even has a whole separate notebook on you and autism. He read in one book that structure and routine is an autistic persons friend. So he went ahead and made a schedule to help you feel more comfortable.

"So first up is feeding the ducks" you say reading the schedule.

"Yep" Izuku smiled.

You both headed over to the pond. You were met by the quacking of ducks. You both take a seat on the bench near the pond. Izuku pulls out some duck food he brought. You smile your iconic happy smile which in turn makes Izuku smile. He hands you over a bit of duck food you take it and gently throw it in the direction of the ducks.

"Hey baby, I wanted to let you know something" Izuku spoke up.

You turn your head with curiosity, Izuku quickly boops your nose causing you to scrunch up your face.

"Your too cute" Izuku chuckles.

You blush and start flapping which causes the duck food in your hand to fly everywhere.

"Oh no" you laugh and Izuku laughs with you.

Eventually you both stop laughing and Izuku just stares at you and smiles he really dose cherish you.

You then look at the time on your phone.

"Huh we're gonna be late for the ice cream" you say quickly standing up.

Izuku follows your lead as your march towards the ice cream cart that's heading up the hill. You wave the ice cream cart down. Izuku pulls out his wallet.

"One large cookies and cream bowl please" Izuku says taking out some cash.

After Izuku grabs the ice cream he gently takes your hand and you both head to a near by bench. He unwraps the two spoons and hands one to you. You make a happy squeal and lightly tap your feet.

"Go ahead dig in" He says letting you take the first bite.

You take a small spoon full of the cookies and cream goodness and pop it into your mouth. You hum at the chill it send through your body. Izuku smiles at seeing you enjoy the ice cream. You both eventually finish the ice cream.

"Y/n how was it?" Izuku asks leaning back on the bench.

"It was really good!" you smile and lean onto his shoulder.

He takes his arm and gently wraps it around you as he rubs your shoulder.

"Is this okay?" he wants to double check that your okay with the physical contact.

You nod and you two just sit there for some time and enjoy the sunset.

Izuku's Note Book / Research

Anyone who knows Izuku knows about his hero note books. He's constantly writing in them to better himself at a hero. But there's one note book no one really knows he has. It's a note book on you and your autism. Ever since he developed a crush on you he made a note book on you and the things you liked. But once you two started dating and you told him about your autism, the note book got an update. It is now filled with pages about autism. He had everything written down from your safe foods to what could trigger your sensory overload. Today was no different it was early in the morning so Izuku decided to organize his notes on you in the common room. He sat at on the couch muttering to himself when you walked in super sleepy.

"Izuku..." you barley mange to say due to how sleepy you were.

"Hm" Izuku turns his head around. "Oh baby uh hi, I didn't know you were up" he panics and tires to hide the note book.

He didn't want to tell you about the note book cause he didn't want it to seem creepy. He just wanted to learn about autism and help accommodate you. You clearly see he's trying to hide something. So you walk over to him and point at the poorly hidden note book.

"Izuku what's that" you say trying to read what the cover said.

"It's ... uh ... it's one of my ... note books?" he sounded unsure of himself.

"Okay can I see it" you tilt your head at him.

"Uh..." he starts to panic.

You shake your head and activate your quirk, Psyche, and float the note book over to you. Izuku panics as you read the cover.

"Is this note book about autism" you smile as you flip through the pages and notice it's not just about autism it's about your autism.

"Uh you see it's not what you think it's-" Izuku tries to explain himself but you chuckle interrupting him.

You place the note book down and sit onto the couch next to him. He starts to blush as he looks at you.

"That's Izuku" you say as you lay down your head in his lap.

He doesn't comprehend what you said at first, but then it hits him. You didn't seem to mind the note book. He smiles.

"Can I stroke your hair sweetie" he asks making sure your up for physical contact.

"Yes" you nod your head.

As he strokes your hair you begin to fall back asleep.