Denki x Autitisc Y/n Part 1

Story Spotify Playlist: 🙂🧠👏🏻Happy Brain👏🏻🧠🙂 https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3KGuZTzseJimmd8o0GYcBk?si=kNs9I74OTwqc_8tpy3AvLg

Harmful Stims Head Cannon

"Today class we have a practical exam so head down to the locker rooms and get into your hero costumes. After head down to training ground beta." Aizawa says as he dismisses the class.

You stood up from you desk panic rushing through your body. You had totally forgotten about todays practical exam. So you weren't mentally prepared. You began to pick at your skin nervously as you made your way to the girls locker room.

Denki had noticed you nervousness, since the two of you had started dating he had picked up on some of the signs that you were about to have a panic attack/ meltdown. So he went to catch up with you.

"Hey Sparks, are you okay?" He asked as he lightly tapped your shoulder to let you know he was behind you.

Now usually don't mind light physically contact, but since you were already so high strung this just sent you over the edge.

You breathing quickened and your heart felt like it was gonna beat out of your chest. Your hands were shaky and sweaty. You hated this feeling you rather feel anything but this at the moment. So you began to hit your self hard, in an attempt to use pin to distract you from this feeling.

"Whoa, whoa Sparks..." Denki began to panic too.

He remembers about your comfort item you always kept in you front pouch of your bag. He quickly opened it and grabbed your comfort item. He handed it over to you and you immediately stopped hitting your self and calmed down.

You both sat in the empty hallway for a few minutes.

"Sparks can you tell me why you head a meltdown?" Denki kneeled down next to you.

"I forgot about the exam so I didn't prepare, which means I will fail, and if I fail I'll never become an hero and..." You began spiraling.

"Sparks, hun your spiraling. Can you take a minute and breath for me." Denki gave you a patient smile.

You stop and nodded your head as you began to take deep breaths. You would inhale for 4 counts the exhale for 4 counts.

"Good job, why don't we go find Mr. Aizawa and talk to him about this. Maybe he can alter the exam for you, remember you have EPP, no wait a PPP?" Denki pretend to forget to cheer you up.

"And IEP Denki, an independent education plan." You laughed a bit.

"Oh right, I wish I had one of those." He said joking more.

He reached out his hands to help you up. Then you and him walked over to training ground beta. After talk to Mr. Aizawa he said that you could take the exam Thursday funding lunch, since he has a free period at that time. You sighed with relief and thanked your teacher.

"See hun, that wasn't so hard." Denki teased you.

You smiled at him. Oh what you would do with out him.

Denki Has ADHD And Y/n Is Autistic Head Cannon

You and Heading over to Denki's dorm to help him study. He had to redo the math exam and it was an understatement to say he was struggling. You yourself were a bit of a math prodigy. It was easy to understand numbers cuase when someone says 2 + 2 = 4 it's a fact. It's mostly black and white concept which was easy for your brain to understand.

Due to Denki's dorm begin on the other side of the building you had your music playing. This time it was Turn The Lights Off by Tally Hall. You began to stim by tapping your feet as you walked. Eventually you made it to Denki's dorm. You gave the door a light knock.

"Come in." Denki's said through the door.

You opened the door and saw him "studying". That means he did have the text book open, but he was on his phone under the table.

"Denki, it is time to do math!" You laughed.

"Uhhhh do we have to." He complains.

"Ya." You nodded taking a seat next to him.

"Would it be okay if I play music with my phone?" You ask.

"Of course Sparks! You have a great taste in music." He smiles.

"Uh Denki you use your ears for music, not your tongue. How would you taste music?" You ponder.

Usually with sarcasm, metaphors, idioms, and says such as this one would confuse you. If you didn't hear the saying before you would take it for face value. You never  understood why people use these things, why can't people say what they wanna say. There's no need to be fancy with it.

"Sparks it's a saying, it mean that I like the music your into." He starts laughing hysterically.

"Then why did you not have just say that Denki, you make no sense sometimes." You pout.

"Okay, okay, fair enough Sparks." Denki trails off as something shine catches his eye form out the window.

He stares at it for a good 2 minutes as you start your music out loud. Water Fountain by Alec Benjamin started to play softly.

"Okay Denki. What question are you on?" You ask grabbing back his attention.

The next hour was spent Denki asking questions, you attempting to find a way to explain it in words, and then Denki losing focus.

"Sparks can we stop for today." Denki groaned.

"Ya, I am sorry I can not find the words at the moment." You look down at the ground

"Huh it's okay." He kisses your head.

You both sat there for a moment.

"Hey Sparks wanna have a stim session?" He smirks.

"Yes please." You smile and stand up.

He joins you as the next songs play The Cult Of Dionysus by The Orion Experience. This was one of your's and Denki's favorite songs. So you both spent the night spinning and flapping hand.