Shinsou x Autsitic Y/n Part 1

Shinsou always seemed to be so exhausted no matter how much sleep he actually got his eye bags just seemed to be permanent. You on the other hand seemed to have endless energy no matter the lack of sleep you got. So it was no wonder Shinsou seemed to be drawn to you. He enjoyed listening to you ramble on and on about your special interests and hyper fixations and today was no different.

Shinsou sat in the cafeteria with you enjoying listening to your current hyper fixation which was some kinda of video game.

"It's called Honki Star-rail it's such an amazing game and I love the story line and all the amazing in depth characters!"

You flap you start stomping your feet excitedly.

"Y/n as much as I love hearing you info dump about this new game you found I also wanna make sure you eat your lunch"

He points with his fork at your still untouched lunch tray. You got so lost in telling Shinsou about the game you hadn't even started eating. A table over though would start giggling a mocking you one girl would start to mimic your voice

"It's such a fun game"

She would then mimic how you stomped your feet the rest of the table would erupt in laughter. You would shrink in your seat now forcing your stims to a minimum. Shinsou would immediately take notice and would glare at the table. The bill would scoff standing up as her posse follows.

"What are you looking at freaks show? No wonder you two are together two weirdos are perfect for one another."

Her and her group laugh that's when you decided to speak up.

"If you don't leave I'm going to punch you in the face"

"Awww how cute you think you can hurt me your lighting but a weak little loser-"

You warned her with this burst of rage you stand up and deck her right in the face the girl stubbles back in shock.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!? Your gonna get into trouble for that stunt trust me"

She runs off and her groupies follow. You sit back down and continue eating your food Shinous looks at you he doesn't know if he would be proud or worried for the up coming consequences.

"Are you okay y/n?"

"Ya I'm fine I didn't like the way she was talking to you so I warned her what I was gonna do if she continued and well she did"

You say bluntly as you finish your food.

"You know you're probably gonna get in trouble right?"

He says as you two start to clean up and head to General studies together. You just shrug you didn't really care right now hindsight was 2020.

Later that day you were called to the office the girl had gotten a black eye form your punch meaning you would end up getting detention. It was absolutely the longest hour of your life but you would eventually get out and get to spend the rest of the day with Shinsou. Though one good thing would come from this event... that girl and her friends never bothered you again.