Kirishima x Autistic Y/n Part 1

Story Spotify Playlist: 🙂🧠👏🏻Happy Brain👏🏻🧠🙂 https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3KGuZTzseJimmd8o0GYcBk?si=kNs9I74OTwqc_8tpy3AvLg

Party Sensory Overload Head Cannon

The music was getting to be to loud for you. You cover your ears as the volume became unbearable. Kirishima was talking with Sero when he sees you out of the corner of his eye. He quickly walks gently maneuvering around the dancing people to make his way to you.

"Y/n?" he says worried.

You can't respond as you have gone into a state of selective mutism. Kiri can kinda sense this so he knows he needs to get you out of the party.

"Pebble, can I guide through the crowd" Kiri asks awaiting a non verbal response.

You nod your head up and down. So Kiri softly places and hand on your back and guides you out of the party. Once your both outside Kiri sits you down on the porch steps. You sit there rocking a bit as you slowly remove your hands form your ears since the music isn't as loud any more.

"Hey do you need anything for me?" Kirishima asks.

You nod your head, because your still in state of selective mutism.

"What can I do for you babe" Kirishima says.

You take out your phone and open the notes app and begin to type what you need.

~I would like a pressure hug please~

Kiri looks over your shoulder and reads as you type. After you finish he nods his head.

"Of course, come here" he opens his arms up.

You wasted no time to get into his embrace. He hugged you tightly and you melt in his arms.

He kept hugging you until you stopped shaking and you calmed down a bit.

"Hey baby, let's go back to my dorm, okay" Kirishima said.

You nod as he scoops you up in his arms carefully. You make a happy squeak and he smiles. You were slowly coming out of your state of selective mutism. He carried you back to the UA dorms that weren't far from where the party was talking place. He was making jokes and you laugh the whole way back. Once he reaches his dorm and he lightly kicks open the door, now you feel safe enough to talk.

"Thank you Kiri" you smile.

"Anytime baby" he gently kisses your fore head.

You both curl up onto his bed to eventually fall asleep in his arms.

Dealing with A Bully Head Cannon

You sat at your desk and you were making popping sounds with your mouth and flapping your hands. Kirishima was just watching you with love in his eyes. Since you two started dating he found your stims to be adorable. You sat there stimming away until you heard a familiar voice.

"Oh if it isn't Cass 1-A" Monama laughed.

You start to feel anxious as Monama never fail to make fun of you. So you started masking and tried to blend in, but it was to late he had already spotted you.

"Well if it isn't Class 1-A's little freak show, come on monkey humor me" he cackles causing you to cover your ears due to the volume.

Kirishima quickly snapped back just in time to hear what Monama had to say about you, his Pebble.

"Hey Monama leave them alone" Kiri stood up.

"Oh and why should I" Monama teased.

"Because I can and will beat the shit out of you" Kiri growled.

This caused the class to turn and look at them Kirishima was never this stern with anyone this must be serious.

"Hey Kiri" Denki spoke up and nodded his head towards you.

"Just ignore Monama Bakugou and me will take care of him" he said to Kiri.

Kirishima nodded and made his way over to your desk as Bakugou and Denki dragged Monama out of the classroom. He lightly placed a hand on your back which caused you to slightly jump.

"Hey baby it's just me" He said gently rubbing your back.

You groaned signaling you didn't want to be touched at the moment. Kiri nodded and quickly removed his hand from your back he wasn't hurt he understands sometimes you need your space. So he just stood there with you until you felt okay to remove your hands from your ears.

"Don't listen to him okay your amazing just the way you are" Kiri smiled.

"But" you start to say.

"No, no buts you are just so beautycool don't ever forget that" Kiri says.

You sat there and smiled feeling how much he really did care about you made you feel wanted. That all you could ever ask for.