Izuku Midoriya

He was leaning into my chest while looking up at me. "Calm down. It's a normal reaction. Everyone feels like this in their lifetime." I say, trying the best to comfort him. "O-oh..." Ge says. He calms down a little, but his face was still bright red. "Chill on my bed. I need to smoke or my quirk is going to go haywire." I say. I take out one of my marijuana vape pen, and start taking big hits. I feel my quirk soothe a little. I grunt loudly. "This isn't enough..." I whisper. Izuku seemed to hear me, because he spoke up. "D-do you think if..." His voice starts mumbling. "Izuku. You're mumbling, I can't hear you." I say. "Do you think... s-sex will help your q-quirk?" I become shocked. "I-it benefits both of us. S-since I was hit by a quirk a-and you need to b-boost your quirk." He says. I can tell the lust quirk that hit him is affecting him greatly. His face is ten times more red than it was earlier. "Y-you don't have to I-if you-" I grab him by his shirt and kiss him. The kiss is gentle, yet passionate. I slowly lick his lips. He opens his mouth. My tongue enters his mouth. I slowly explore the inside of his mouth. He moans beautifully. I part my lips from him and look into his eyes. "Are you sure about this...? Aren't you a virgin?" I ask. He blushes but grabs my hands. "I love you... and I want my first to be with you." He says. "I love you too. Tell me if it hurts or it's uncomfortable okay?" I say. He nods and lays back onto my bed. I crawl on top of him. I kiss him again, this time a little more aggressively. He moans out and wraps his arms around my neck. My hands slide under his shirt, stroking his abdomen. I remove his shirt. My lips move to his neck, kissing everywhere, searching for his sweet spot. I kiss right near his ear, making him moan. 'That's where it is.' I bite gently and suck a little. He moans again. I leave kisses down his chest and to his v-line. "Are you sure you want this?" I ask. "Yes please." He moans out. I pull off his pants, putting them aside. I take off his boxers, making his boner bounce out. I carefully take it into my hands. I stroke him. He moans loudly. I wrap my mouth against his length, making him moan loudly yet again. I start to bob my head. His hand finds my hair, clenching it. "I-it feels so good..." He says. I continue going down on him. He moans louder as he gets closer. He finished in my mouth. I swallow his cum, licking my lips. "Do you feel better?" I ask. He shakes his head. "I-it wasn't enough..." I nod. I start removing my clothing. Izuku eyes widen when he sees my body. "Like what you see?" I ask with a wink. He blushes, nodding. "Tell me if you are uncomfortable, okay?" I ask. He smiles. "Of course." I line him up with my entrance. I make sure to be gentle with him. I slowly lower myself onto him. He moans in response. I let out a small moan. "Tell me when you want me to move, okay?" "Okay." He responds. I stay still for a minute or so, when he gives me the signal to move. I slowly bounce on him. He moans loudly. "Fuck, mommy." He says. I stop and look at him in shock. A blush creeps onto my face as I get turned on even more. "S-sorry, t-that came out of nowhere." "Baby boy, it's alright. I don't mind." I say. He blushes at the new name. I start moving my hips again. We both moan at the movement. "C-can you go faster, m-mommy?" He asks cutely. "Anything for my baby." I say. I start bouncing faster. His moans start becoming louder. "I-it's going to happen again." I orgasm and quickly get off. White ropes of semen fly onto his chest. "Such a good boy for mommy." I say. I grab a towel nearby and start cleaning him up. After that's over, I collapse next to him and open my arms. "Come here." I say, smiling. He cuddles into me. 'So cute...' I think. I lay a blanket over us. "The q-quirk is ineffective now..." He says. He snuggles into my chest. "What about your quirk?" He asks. "I think it'll be fueled until a couple of days." He smiles and falls asleep. I chuckle lightly and play with his hair.