Iwaizumi Hajime

Warnings: Aggression, rough sex, pegging

———————————————

It had been a rough past few weeks. I had been a lot of problems at work. Mostly because of the customers and my boss. They don't treat me like I am human. I was sick and tired of it. Not only that, I was getting worked 60 hours each week for the past month. I was pissed off at the world. I had no outlet of all of my hatred which was driving me mad. I got home, trying to hide my emotions so my lovely boyfriend doesn't worry about it. He doesn't deserve me being upset at him when it isn't his fault. I sigh, letting out my frustrations. "Babyyyyyyy?? Where are you?" I ask. "I am in here!" I hear a distant voice yell. "Eh? Why is Hajime in our bedroom?" I ask. I set down my bags and take off my coat. "Hajime?" I say, walking to our room. I enter our shared bedroom to see a stunning and surprising sight. Hajime was on the bed, tied up. He was completely naked. A blush raises on my cheeks. "What is this??" I ask. "I know you were having a hard time at work these past few weeks and wanted to help. This is the only way I thought I could help." He says. "Hajime, you didn't have to." I said. "I know you, Y/n. You will keep all your aggression until you explode. You need an outlet. I am going to be your outlet." He says, a smile plastered on his face. I press my palm against his cheek. "I understand where you are coming from, but do YOU want this?? We are partners and I don't want you to feel like it's an obligation." I say. "I promise I want this. I kind of been in a mood since they started overworking you." He says gently. I give him a kiss. "Can you handle if I am rough?" I ask sincerely. He nods his head. "I want you to take everything out on me." He says. Something in me snaps. I pull him in, aggressively stealing his lips. I force my tongue into his mouth, exploring every inch of it. He moans, but I don't let him come up for air. Instead, I bury my hand in his curly hair and push him deeper into the kiss. After a minute, I break the kiss. He gasps for air, but is blushing intensely. I go to his neck, shoulders, and chest, leaving bite marks and hickeys all over. I had so many emotions running through me, including lust. He moans lightly. Before I align my wet cavern with his hard on, I slide a condom over his dick. I slam my hips down, making him moan. I bounce my hips not giving Hajime any time to get used to the feeling of him inside of me. My pace fastens. He lets out more moans, he is having a hard time breathing. I continue going faster. Moans start slipping past my lips once he hits my g-spot. I aim for that one spot as I continue to reach for my high. "I-I am going to cum!" He says. "Go ahead." He moans loudly, signaling he orgasmed. After a moment, I reach my climax, moaning loudly. I slide off of him. I take off the condom, tying it, and throw it away. I undo the ropes that held Hajime. His skin was slightly red from the tightness of it. I flip him over with no sudden warning and bring his ass in the air. I reach out of the drawer and grab two things: A strapless strap on, and lubricant. I squeeze some lubricant onto my fingers and wipe it over him. "Are you clean?" I ask. "Y-yeah I am." He says shyly. "Aw baby, no one can hear us, you should use your voice. I wanna hear your pretty moans." I say. He blushes brightly. "Are you ready, my love?" I ask. He nods. I connect the strapless strap on. I turn it on and vibrations start to come from it. I slam myself into Hajime. He moans loudly. I keep slamming into him from behind. I watch as he scrunches the sheets in pleasure. He sings from the ecstasy, making my heart flutter. I continue to slam into him at a fast pace. His moans increase in volume. My end starts to vibrate making me groan. "A-ah, please, g-go faster!" Hajime practically yells. I do what he says, making my thrusts faster and harder. His moans start turning into screams from pleasure. I hit a certain spot, making him scream out. I start abusing his prostate. "Ah-ah I am g-gonna — ah — cum!" He yells. I slam deeper and faster. His body shakes as he orgasms. He lets out a lewd yell. I climax hard, making me moan out. I remove the toy from him. His semen was all over his chest and abdomen. I get a rag, cleaning up the mess. Afterwards I throw it into our laundry. I lay next to Hajime, who is still in sub space. His eyes are distant, and drool is escaping from his mouth. I bring him closer to me, cuddling him. "Thank you." I say. He hums in response, still entranced. Once he came out of it, he said, "We should do this more often."