Jirou

This is also from my Yuri book

Anime: Bnha

Smut

Contains Degradation, Voice kink, sort of angst, teasing.

--------------------------------

Jirou had been in a relationship for about three months. She had found out her girlfriend had been cheating on her with four other women. She was in her room crying. Jirou had loved her girlfriend very much, so knowing that she had cheated shattered her heart in more pieces than she can count. Momo came to Jirou's room to check on her. When Momo entered, she saw her room was a mess. Jirou was buried in blankets, crying to her heart's content. Momo, being the carrying person she is, hugged Jirou. After a few moments of silence, Momo began to talk.

"She cheated on you, didn't she?" Jirou nodded. Momo came up with an idea. She smiled brightly before continuing on. "What about... What about a rebound?" Momo says. Jirou looks up. Her eyes were red and puffy. "What do you mean?" Jirou asks. Her voice was still weak. "Well, what I mean is, what if you have a relationship with no strings attached?" Momo suggests. Jirou thinks about what she said. "Do you think that will help...?" Jirou asks, sniffing. "I mean, you never know until you try." Momo says. After a few minutes of silence, Jirou answered. "Okay... I'll try it."

"Great! I know the perfect person!" Momo says before walking away, leaving Jirou in a state of confusion.

(*~*)/

Momo approached a third-year named (Y/n), who was a part of the Big Three. (Y/n) was leaving with the Big Three when Momo stopped her. "Hey, (Y/n)! Can I talk to you for a second?" Momo says. (Y/n) looks at the other three and signals them to go. They leave them alone. (Y/n) looks down at Momo. She had a robotic voice mask on.

"I have a favor to ask." Momo states. (Y/n) raised an eyebrow, making Momo talk more. "I have a friend... Her name is Jirou and she just got out of a bad relationship. She wants you to be her rebound." (Y/n)'s facial expression changes. Her eyes flash in familiarity and pity. "Sure." That is all (Y/n) said before leaving. "I'll text you her dorm room number!" Momo yelled. (Y/n) simply waved her off.

\(o-o)/

Jirou was getting ready. For what, you may ask? Well, it has been a week since Jirou broke up with her girlfriend because she was cheating. Momo told Jirou that (Y/n) would come over to her dorm tonight. Jirou was in a gay crisis, afraid that when (Y/n) would glance at her, she would just leave. Millions of thoughts were running in her head when she heard a knock on her door. She swallowed harshly before opening it.

"Hello. Are you Jirou?" She asks. Jirou's eyes glance over (Y/n). She had a robotic voice-changing mask on. Her hair was silky (h/c) and her eyes were beautiful (e/c). She was taller, making Jirou lookup. "Ugh. Y-yes, that's me. Are you (Y/n)?" Jirou asks, flustered. The girl chuckles before speaking, "That's me." And so, Jirou let her into her dorm.

Jirou was clearly nervous. She wasn't making eye contact and was fidgeting with her clothes. (Y/n) chuckled. "Don't be so nervous. I am not going to eat you. That is unless you would like me to." (Y/n) added a wink, making Jirou flustered. "S-sorry. I have never had a rebound relationship..." (Y/n) smiles. "Of course. Well, would you like to watch a movie?" The (h/c) haired girl asked. Jirou nods, turning on her television.

After four and a half movies, Jirou speaks up. "Why do you wear a mask?" (Y/n) looks over at Jirou. "Well, a lot of people get attracted to my voice. It isn't a quirk or anything, it's just how my voice sounds that makes everyone go crazy." (Y/n) explains. "Well, can I hear it?" Jirou asks, nervously. (Y/n) looks at her before answering. "If you really want to."

(Y/n) took off the robotic mask, revealing the rest of her face. Jirou thought she was looking at an angel sent from the heavens. Jirou was getting apprehensive from the wait of hearing (Y/n)'s voice. After a minute, (Y/n) began to speak. "Sorry about that. So, what do you think?" (Y/n)'s voice was incredibly low, possibly lower than most boys who attend the school. Jirou started feeling flustered and aroused at (Y/n)'s low voice. Jirou's heart was speeding up, making her almost dizzy.

"Are you alright? Should I put the mask on?" (Y/n) asks with concern written all over her face. "NO! I mean - no. It's fine, really." Jirou says flustered. Jirou starts fantasizing about (Y/n), making her face a deep crimson. "Okay, well, I think it's time for me to go-" Before (Y/n) could finish, she felt a pair of lips smash into hers. (Y/n) was shocked at the action, but she deepened the kiss by placing her hand on her neck. Jirou leaned into it more, getting more excited by the second.

After a few minutes of a heavy make-out session, they break the kiss, panting. "That was... amazing." Jirou says, speechless. (Y/n) chuckled. "Do you want me to leave?" (Y/n) asks. Jirou shakes her head aggressively. "I want... to try it with you." Jirou says, shyly. (Y/n) found this cute and wanted to tease her. "Try what?" (Y/n) acted as if she didn't know what Jirou was talking about. Jirou flushed a deeper red, trying to move on. "I want to be laid... by you." Jirou says.

(Y/n) smirks, pulling Jirou in for another heavy, yet passionate make-out session. As this was happening, (Y/n) picked Jirou up and placed her on the bed. They both started impatiently tearing off each other's clothes. (Y/n) removed her lips from Jirou's mouth and started to kiss her neck. (Y/n) left a trail of hickeys on Jirou's throat. She finally found Jirou's sweet spot. She immediately began to abuse that spot as her hands traveled up and down Jirou's waist and thighs.

Jirou lets out a small mewl. (Y/n) stops for a second, making Jirou confused. "Are you sure you want this?" She asked. Jirou felt her heart flutter at the consideration. "Yes, I am sure." With that, (Y/n) began to attack Jirou's body everywhere. (Y/n)'s fingers pinched Jirou's buds, making her moan. "Hm? What else are you into?~" (Y/n) asked. "Y-your voice... Is really hot..." Jirou said. She felt she could climax on her voice alone. (Y/n) hummed. "So you have a voice kink, hm? Are you that much of a slut for my voice?" Jirou's breathing hitched at the degrading word. "So, you like when I degrade you, whore? Good to know~"

(Y/n) puts Jirou's buds in her mouth. (Y/n) bites and sucks at the sensitive nipple while her hand travels down Jirou's waist and onto her nether regions. She starts messaging Jirou's clit. Jirou moaned loudly in response. "You like that, slut?" (Y/n) said, fastening her pace. "Y-yes! God yes!~" Jirou yells. (Y/n) quickens her pace. Jirou's breathing hitched and she arched her back. "I barely touched you and your already so wet~" (Y/n) whispered in her ear. Jirou nodded with impatience. (Y/n)'s pace turned demonic as she left hickeys all over Jirou's chest and stomach.

"F-fuck! I am cum-ming!" Jirou yells. It was true, she released her sweet nectar all over (Y/n)'s fingers. "You already came? My fingers weren't even inside of you slut." Jirou became aroused all over again with the desperate feeling of needing to be filled. (Y/n) saw the look of desperation plastered on Jirou's face and smirked. "What do you want me to do?~" (Y/n) asked. Teasing filling her voice. Jirou gave the 'are you serious?' look. "You know what I want." Jirou says. (Y/n) flicks Jirou's nipple. "Use your words you whore."

Jirou takes (Y/n)'s hand, placing it on her nether regions. Jirou pushes (Y/n)'s finger inside of her. She moans. "I-i want you... to finger me." Jirou says blushing. 'Fuck...' (Y/n) thought. (Y/n) started thrusting her fingers in and out, making Jirou moan in response. (Y/n) hit Jirou's prostate with her long slim finger. (Y/n) knew that was the spot because Jirou's eyes rolled back and she moaned louder than the rest of the time. "R-right there~" Jirou manages to say. (Y/n) continued aiming for that spot as her thrusts got faster. She added another finger. With her other hand, (Y/n) continued to play with Jirou's breasts. She pressed her mouth to her clit, licking it repeatedly.

Jirou continued to moan loudly as (Y/n) showed no mercy on her prostate. Soon, (Y/n) added two more fingers. Each hit Jirou's prostate, sending her straight to heaven. "Fuck! F-faster (Y/n)!" (Y/n) listened to her pleas and started going faster. Jirou was reaching her climax yet again. Her breathing hitched as she came, once again. Her back arched with her toes curling as she released her juice. (Y/n) licked her fingers and shared another passionate kiss with Jirou.

(Y/n) grabbed a washcloth, putting it under warm water. She cleaned Jirou up as best as she could.

------------------

Hope you liked it~