Chapter 8 | Just Drop It

-Not Edited Fully-

Hey bitches, how's life ? Anything new or exciting?

Vote and comment, don't be a shy reader <3

chapter song aesthetic:
Space Song ~ Beach House

chapter song aesthetic:☽ Space Song ~ Beach House☾

Draco Malfoy

How the fuck has she managed to bewitch the entire household of Slytherin within a matter of hours? Goyle hates everyone. Everyone! And he somehow loves her? It makes no sense. What's so special about her anyway?

I should feel bad, knowing I'm going to get the seeker position at try outs, but I don't. How do we even know for sure she even played Quidditch at her old school? I mean we know nothing about her, and I hate that. I hate being in the dark.

Everyone tells me everything the second I ask, but so far every time i've asked about her old life she managed to change the subject. All we know is she has a girlfriend. I'm so calling my dad tomorrow to get information on her.

Solara Steward

Solara Steward

I'm currently sat in the Great Hall eating breakfast with the group from last night. According to Pansy and Goyle, we will be getting our schedules any second now. I told DumDum I wanted the same kind of schedule that I had back at Ilvermorny, which is; 3 classes a day, morning only. So after lunch, I have the rest of the day to do whatever I please.

Just as I was listening to Adrian talk about the time Draco fell off his broom and hit his head when it came crashing down onto him, our schedules appear in front of us. Good, DumDum listened. Today I have; History of Magic with Ravenclaw, Care of Magical Creatures with Gryffindor, and Defense Against the Dark Arts with Gryffindor.

The Light Born in Pure Darkness || Draco MalfoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara