Chapter 14 | Try Me

-Not Edited Fully-

Hey bitches, how's life? Quick note, Cedric is the same age as all of them. So he's also in his 6th year! Yeah so comment n shit <3

TW: panic attacks, severe abuse

chapter song aesthetic:
worldstar money (interlude) ~ Joji

chapter song aesthetic:☽ worldstar money (interlude) ~ Joji ☾

Solara Steward

"Please, please I'm sorry" I sob, just wanting everything to stop. My jaw aches, ribs are on fire, and my back is searing. My cheeks are stained in tears as I'm begging him to stop.

"This will teach you not to be such a whore" he drags the knife down my back once more. All this because I looked at a guy 'weird'. I don't understand how nothing I do is good enough. I try so hard for him.

"I'm sorry, I love you and only you. You know that" I choke out trying to hold myself together, not giving him the satisfaction of my pain. I hear him chuckle before pressing the knife into a wound he's already inflicted, causing me to cry out in pain.

I shoot out of bed and frantically look around screaming. My entire body is shaking, I'm drenched in sweat, tears are stained on my cheeks, and my breathing is shallow and rigid. Deep breaths. Perseus. Mirfak. Algot.

"How bad?" Trix slithers her way over to me, "Bad." I place my head in my hands trying to catch my breath. "Same as always or different?" she plants herself on my lap, "Same" I begin tracing her scales.

"Go downstairs and get some water" I nod my head and walk to my kitchen. Once I open the fridge I realize I'm out of water bottles. Kill me now. I could cast a spell to give me water, but it always tastes weird.

I decide I'll sneak into the Gryffindor kitchen since it's right down the hall. Luckily, it's 2:30 in the morning so no one's awake right now. I get into their fridge and grab a water bottle. Taking a sip I nearly jump out of my skin when I hear a voice, "What're you doing here?" I jump to see who it is. Harry.

"You scared the shit out of me" I place the water on the counter.

"Sorry"

"You're good, what're you doing awake at this time?" I nod my head towards the clock.

"I was gonna ask you the same question"

"Nightmare, you?"

"Couldn't sleep, thinking too much"

"About?"

"A boy" he says sheepishly, placing his hand on the back of his neck.

"Wanna watch a movie and talk?" I offer.

"Yeah, I'd like that"

He suddenly bends down and grabs my legs throwing me on his back, piggy back style. I giggle at him as he starts running to my tower. He opens the door and sprints up the stairs.